Not Recieved BEC Letters For SFO CA Cases

Not received yet.........

Checked with my lawyer. 45day letter is NOT received so far.
PD: May 2003
RD: May 2004
CA/RIR/EB2
45day letter not recived.

My co-employee got his 45 day letter from Dallas BEC. Our lawyer replied on Jan. 6, 2004. Case detail,

CA RIR
PD Sept. 2003
RD Oct. 2004.

I still haven't recieved mine,

CA RIR
PD Sept.2003
RD Sept. 2004

I guess I'll have to wait...

Not recd BEC letters

It looks time to worry again and would kindly appreciate everybody check with their attorney what is status of the Majority cases having RIR RO May & June 2003.(including other dates who have not recd BEC letters).
Are they in SFO RO or at BEC center

It is understood now Bec has completed data entry for all 20K cases transferred from SFO and started to dat entry for other states Back logged cases. And they will start soon adjudicating once they recieve replies on FIFO basis.

In this scenerio having not recieved BEC letters till now we need tofind out where our (May, June 2003 including cases not recd Bec letter ) cases are.

1.Did we lost in transist ?
2.Do they want to process these cases at SFO ?
3.How soon are we going to get the Bec letters ?

still waiting..

still waiting.. did anybody try calling dol?
sarathynp said:
Checked with my lawyer. 45day letter is NOT received so far.
PD: May 2003
RD: May 2004
CA/RIR/EB2
45day letter not recived.

Has anyone of you followed up with your attorneys / HR?

I sent an email to my attorney asking them to find out about my case but have not received a response from my attorney.

My RD is Aug 2003 - so it should have gone to one of the BECs.

There have been no change of addresses etc...so kind of confused as to why there is no letter from BEC.

I checked with my attorey
MY PD is Aug 2003 in CA

Hers is the response
She spoke to someone at the DOL office in SF today. They said your case has been forwarded to a backlog reduction center. She was provided with an email address for status inquiries at the backlog reduction center and emailed them. She also sent a fax to DOL to confirm that we have not received an acknowledgement letter and that my company would like to continue processing my case.

no BEC letter yet

PD: Aug 2002
RD: June 2003
CA SWA / SF DOL

Two coworkers got their letters in early January. The other one and I have not received it yet.

Hi Chipman,
My lawyer will not be interested in calling. I may have to do myself.
Could you share me the email id and phone, fax numbers.
You can send PM to me.
Thanks in advance.
Chipman said:
I checked with my attorey
MY PD is Aug 2003 in CA

Hers is the response
She spoke to someone at the DOL office in SF today. They said your case has been forwarded to a backlog reduction center. She was provided with an email address for status inquiries at the backlog reduction center and emailed them. She also sent a fax to DOL to confirm that we have not received an acknowledgement letter and that my company would like to continue processing my case.

svrabbit:

Can you please clarify, other two co worker's RD. Is it June 2003 or different??

svrabbit said:
PD: Aug 2002
RD: June 2003
CA SWA / SF DOL

Two coworkers got their letters in early January. The other one and I have not received it yet.

Re- Info needed !

Hi Chipman/sarathynp,

My PD is also Aug 2003 from CA. Can you send me the info for email id and fax/phone numbers to get the info. When is your RD?

Thanks,
inneedofgc

sarathynp said:
Hi Chipman,
My lawyer will not be interested in calling. I may have to do myself.
Could you share me the email id and phone, fax numbers.
You can send PM to me.
Thanks in advance.

inneedofgc said:
Hi Chipman/sarathynp,

My PD is also Aug 2003 from CA. Can you send me the info for email id and fax/phone numbers to get the info. When is your RD?

Thanks,
inneedofgc

My PD is July 27th 2003(RIR/CA) and RD is July 6th 2004. I also didn't received the letter yet. if you guys receive the letter please post it.

Email from my attorney about not receiving letter

Email from my attorney:
-------------------------

I would not be overly concerned about this at the present time. We are still receiving letters from the BRC and received one or two in the mail today. Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be any consistency with respect to the dates received as to when they log them in, etc., at least not for issuance of the acknowledgment letters. Also, we have been told that at least for the present time, that there really isn't any way to confirm where a case may be in the process. I recommend we wait until the end of February before we lodge any direct inquiries.

Waiting for 45 days notice.. Really frustrating.

Here is the reply from my lawyer:

We have not received any notice from DOL that your case has been transferred to the Backlog Reduction Center (BEC). Unfortunately, we do not know if your case has been center to the BEC yet. We do know DOL sent the BEC approximately 20,000 of their oldest AEC applications to the BEC and that we will only know if your case has been sent once DOL issues if they send us the 45 days notice. To date, we have not redefined a notice form DOL on your case. We do anticipate that DOL will send the remainder of the AEC applications to the BEC in the future; however, we do not have a definitive date as to when this will occur. We will just need to be patient to update you when we receive additional information from DOL. We have also been informed by AILA that we should not inquire until we receive notices from DOL.

PD at EDD: July, 2002
RD at DOL: 6/16/2003

sudhar_suba said:
Waiting for 45 days notice.. Really frustrating.

Here is the reply from my lawyer:

We have not received any notice from DOL that your case has been transferred to the Backlog Reduction Center (BEC). Unfortunately, we do not know if your case has been center to the BEC yet. We do know DOL sent the BEC approximately 20,000 of their oldest AEC applications to the BEC and that we will only know if your case has been sent once DOL issues if they send us the 45 days notice. To date, we have not redefined a notice form DOL on your case. We do anticipate that DOL will send the remainder of the AEC applications to the BEC in the future; however, we do not have a definitive date as to when this will occur. We will just need to be patient to update you when we receive additional information from DOL. We have also been informed by AILA that we should not inquire until we receive notices from DOL.

PD at EDD: July, 2002
RD at DOL: 6/16/2003

Every Attorney must be having same kind of template to answer for our inquiries. Unfortunately they dont know our pain. Our attorney also issued same kind of answer and still worse making us believe that May and june 2003 cases are with SFO.