no posts, because everyone has been approved?

LongWait2

Registered Users (C)
or so they said in a note about the relatively fewer posts in Vermont VSC.

I guess if we use their logic, then In TSC there are no posts because no one gets approved.

Md Alam

Registered Users (C)
Well Said!

That will be a correct statement for TSC!! TSC did everything it could to get worse, now-a-days it just finds more excuses here and there not to get done anything!!! Way to go TSC: The Slowest Center!!!!

SAJ

Registered Users (C)
We are getting impatient and frustrated every day because of this TSC. I think that they are waiting because of the layoffs etc etc so that when it comes to approvals, they do a check like I140 and then decide whether to give or not to give. I have not seen any denials yet but suspect that soon.

SAJ

Registered Users (C)
good one

yes, I should not give them ideas, you are absolutely correct. its just that I am getting very impatient especially after seeing people who applied in 2002 getting approvals (no offence to these people who are getting approved infact I am happy for them. please).

LongWait2

Registered Users (C)
this is exactly the point!

I have nothing against people who get it fast, but one thing always puzzled me, about whoever process these cases, this eternal question still remains:

Why is the hurry? what motivated them to pick a case submitted in march 2002 to process in june 2002?

Is it from lack of 2000 cases or 2001 cases to pick from?

Md Alam

Registered Users (C)
The answer is simple!

They can adjudicate any case they want to, and TSC knows - nobody in this world dares to ask the IIOs about that, TSC does not give a damn about its peformance either. So it all boils down this: TSC can do anything it wants to do, randomly of course, and T(he) S(lowest) C(enter) does not care.