NO LUD Changed - Got letter in response to refferal

skotha

Registered Users (C)
Hi all
I opend refferal on my 485 Status, I got letter from USCIS today, letter dated Mrach 9 th.....BUT no LUD change or Status.

letter Says...
Our Computer Systems show that your petition/application is still pending Service Consideration. A decision on your application will be forthcoming.......

This is not new...as MY 485 not aproved, I know that its pending Service Consideration.....no help with opening refferal......

Did any one got refferal response with out LUD change..... this is some what strange to me.........

Enquiry for 485

skotha,

Do you know after how much time did you recieve that notice after you made the enquiry.

Ke

skotha said:
I opend refferal on JAN 31 st..... I got leeter on March 14 th, letter dated March 9 th.

It looks like April cases are in Pending Service Consideration status. I also got the same type of letter dated Feb 24th....LUD changed on March 1st for it. Another LUD happened on March 8th without message change. If I was in EB2 I would have seen the end...but for this retro nonsense...

Rajudm:
Can i ask is your name check cleared or not since my case is really similar with yours, but still pending at name check.

Thanks

va_gc said:
Rajudm:
Can i ask is your name check cleared or not since my case is really similar with yours, but still pending at name check.

Thanks

I am waiting for letter from David Hardy regarding when the name check got cleared (requested via mail on March 2nd). However I have already recieved responses for FBI FOIPA request. For both of us it says no records found. Our March 8th LUD may be related to name check update.

NO LUD changes are when results are sent to USCIS...check my signature...March 05 2005 Name check results sent to USCIS .... No LUD changed ........

By the way..what is this "referral" you guys are talking about...IS it the same as inquiry ?????

rajudm said:
I am waiting for letter from David Hardy regarding when the name check got cleared (requested via mail on March 2nd). However I have already recieved responses for FBI FOIPA request. For both of us it says no records found. Our March 8th LUD may be related to name check update.

It looks like your case has got out of synch with respect to I485 processing. Did the message change any time after the app was received (like FP recevied and process resumed......etc...)

I assume 'Referral' is same as case status inquiry...

orangetreats said:
NO LUD changes are when results are sent to USCIS...check my signature...March 05 2005 Name check results sent to USCIS .... No LUD changed ........

By the way..what is this "referral" you guys are talking about...IS it the same as inquiry ?????