NO FP NOTICE . Should i call ?

VML

Guys,
I applied for 485 back in Aug and i still have not received notice for FP. Should i be concerned ? I have seen people getting biometrics notice for all filers from the july time frame?

Please advice. Let me know if there is a phone number that i can call.

Thanks,
GBA

You can use the 800 no on your receipt or when use online status.

the u don't get good response from customer support ppl , u may wish to talk ur service center directly. the following is TSC it doesn't matter u would be connect to ur service center just use ur recept no.

method to follow to talk with TSC direct.

use 800 to find status.
Press 1 for english
Press 2
Press 6
Press 1 for SRC #
Press 1 again to confirm
Press 3
Press 3 or 4 when it says u have file Multiple applicaiton, by selecting this option u will be connected with TSC.

(if u find any error after SRC input, use any other SRC like EAD etc)

Once connected give TSC-opt to ur 485 src..

Good Luck

Prince, thanks for the detailing the steps. It worked, i was able to speak to a live person. However i got mixed reponse. The first time i called with my receipt number and the lady surprised me by saying that the FP notice was sent 2 months ago, she said she will initiate another request for me. After speaking to my attorney, i was asked to update my wife's case. So this time i spoke to a guy there and he said that the FP notices were created only last week and it was yet to be mailed. And this morning i got an email update for one of the 485 application stating some information was sent.

I will wait and let you know what i receive.

Thanks again,
GBA