No Card, No Approval Notice since Nov 13 Travelling this Friday

Mano4GC

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys I need some advice. My card was approved since November 13, I received all the 3 emails. I still haven't received the approval notice nor the card. I bought my ticket to travel Dec 21 based on AP. I have called Customer Service you can imigine all the BS they told me on the phone. The last person over there told me to wait again this past weekend of course nothing and call them back today if nothing.

What do I do in this case I can't go to the local office without Approval Notice to ask them to put something on my passport. Case not pending for approval anymore meaning I can't use my AP. What to do help me before I call them back and go crazy...

Thanks guys,

I think you must take info pass appointment and take the advice. Your online status show approval for I485. Probably they may be able to stamp your passport so you can go on GC.

Please contact your Congressperson's office. That and an infopass resulted in TSC overnighting our APs. Everything semmed hopeless till last Thursday and on Friday night we got the DHL packet!
See my experience ...

All the best.

Thank you

Thank you so much guys for your advice, I took an infopass for tomorrow Dec 18 at 1PM I will keep you posted.

Thanks a lot,

Make sure to carry flight tickets or e-ticket and copy of online status (approval notice mailed) with you, so you can show IO that you made travel plans after seeing approval notice update online.
Thank you so much guys for your advice, I took an infopass for tomorrow Dec 18 at 1PM I will keep you posted.

Thanks a lot,

Make sure to carry flight tickets or e-ticket and copy of online status (approval notice mailed) with you, so you can show IO that you made travel plans after seeing approval notice update online.

Thank you KNOWDOL I will bring all the docs I have including the plane tickects.

Thanks a lot

Thank you JesusIsMyLord, I will do that as soon as I come back from Infopass. Still a nightmare after aproved and the people at the USCIS Customer Service oh my gosh!!!

Mano4gc,

did u change address recently? if yes, that might be the issue.
If you did n't change address, this is what might happend.

uscis posted your card but postal service did n't deliver to your home and returned to uscis (it happened to my & my wife cases).

in that case your online case status changes to your card returned to uscis.
After 30 days you need to call customer service and request to resend the card.

If uscis receives then they will send otherwise you need to apply I-90.

for my case they resend mine after 1 month & for my wife card after 3 months.

You can use the AP to return. I personally know people who have done it, and others on the forum have done it. It isn't a problem. But go to the visitor's line, not the residents/citizens line when you arrive at the airport.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Guys

I don't know how to thank you for all your help and support. I went to Infopass, the officer told me there was nothing she could do for me even though I showed tikects, welcome notice, she said she couldn't override the law because her system shows the card was mailed Nov 16th. Basically she told me to talk to the postoffice because nothing was returned to USCIS. So I called my landlord and told her to dig all the corners of the house she said it's not the normal envelope so she found it.

THANKS A LOT GUYS