No approvals

longGC

Registered Users (C)
It has been a month since we last heard of any apporval in TSC. This is like famine. I just hope that we get a wave of approvals in coming months (as predicted by many on this forum).

But even if it comes it won't be surprising. What is the use if they stop approvals for some months and resume later.

I have been on this forum for 4 years and I have not seen such worst situation. Day by day, the delay in TSC is increasing and there is no sign of improvement.

LongGC,

In the Data Consolidation Project we found alot of appravl in May, June and July.

vili

Your project of Data Consolidation is very impressive. I suggest that you start a different thread summarizing only conclusion of your project.

Your present thread will then be saved for all the activities of Data Collection and Data Mining and to those who contribute actively.

Regards.

Actually I have started a new thread already. However, recently, I am tied up with Data Collection. Right now, I am working on some conclusions and will post soon. I have to update the infos to include all the July data.

I say we force ourselves to stay away from this forum for at least a couple of weeks and come back with whatever information we gather during this period of time. Maybe it will make us feel less frustrated.

Villi,

What makes you so certain that all (or any) approval(s) in May, June, and July are EB category?

RD 5/01
ND 8/01
FP 12/02
EB3