No Activity at TSC ?? It is Silent.. and Scary

take my case of example...
2 yrs for LC approval, 2 yrs for i140 approval.. now i485 is over 2 yrs...
on top of it they issued 2 RFEs on my i140... which got approved in 2005... in 2006 i noticed they approved my i140 as EB3 where as labor was on EB2... asked for correction, they sent another i140 approval notice on EB2 in 2006... I485 filed in 2005 and pending since then...

I guess the amount of pain can make someone numb...

Not many approvals since 2 days.... Almost close to end of Aug and aswell as close to long weeknd.

I do not know whether we can see any approvals tomorrow(normally Fri will be dry day).

This could be a real scary :mad: don't know how many more years of waiting :confused:

I suppose it was too much to hope for, to get a nice email present for the long holiday. Typically from what I have seen companies in general have a really slow period the week before and the week after a long weekend. I think that next week will be really quiet as people either take a couple of more days off, or just take the entire week off.

Of course then we're into September and who knows what will happen in that month.

I do get a feeling that I'll be checking the status online in October.

Let's try and keep our spirits up and enjoy the weekend.

I suppose it was too much to hope for, to get a nice email present for the long holiday. Typically from what I have seen companies in general have a really slow period the week before and the week after a long weekend. I think that next week will be really quiet as people either take a couple of more days off, or just take the entire week off.

Of course then we're into September and who knows what will happen in that month.

I do get a feeling that I'll be checking the status online in October.

Let's try and keep our spirits up and enjoy the weekend.

Same here, what good does it make? Government employees wont kill themselves approving nothing today or tomorrow (heck, I dont work for the government and even I am leaving early on Friday) and September we already know the VB. The interesting one will be October.

Same here, what good does it make? Government employees wont kill themselves approving nothing today or tomorrow (heck, I dont work for the government and even I am leaving early on Friday) and September we already know the VB. The interesting one will be October.

So this mean, we missed the bus for this year quota? :eek:

Just Hang in tight guys. Patience is the key. October is just round the corner.
All old timers with Name check cleared should see their approvals in Oct.

PD: June 2001
140 AD - May, 2006
I 485 RD - May, 2005
Case Xferd to TSC on March 07, 2007.
2ND FP - May 9, 2007
Stuck in FBI name check since May 18, 2005 ( as per info pass)
Received my 3rd EAD three weeks back.
Got an e mail yesterday that there is a RFE for one of the three AP petitions.

thanks.. I am loosign hopes on this..

When I called today they say my case is assigned to an officer but name check is not complete.

So I dont know how officer deals with the cases.. does they re-initate name check? any ideia people out there..

so I am still in darkness.

================================

PD - Oct 2001
486 - RD 06/05
1st FP - 07/13/2005
1st SR - 08/04/2006 - Shame Background check pending responce
Transfer to V to T on 03/15/07
2nd FP - 05/08/07
2nd SR - 06/28/2007 - Shame Background check pending responce

Waiting for 485 AD -

=================================

Unfortunately no one really understands what goes on at a intricate level in USCIS and as a result of that we all have to guess. That's almost the worst thing as we see LUD's, etc and we assume something is going to happen.

Anyway, try and switch off from this for a bit and enjoy the weekend. All of this will still be here next week. Of course we'll be in the September bulletin time frame then.

Unfortunately no one really understands what goes on at a intricate level in USCIS and as a result of that we all have to guess. That's almost the worst thing as we see LUD's, etc and we assume something is going to happen.

Anyway, try and switch off from this for a bit and enjoy the weekend. All of this will still be here next week. Of course we'll be in the September bulletin time frame then.

You will get it in September my friend! Never loose hope :D

Hey Techbuyer,

I'm going to just keep plodding along and we'll see what happens. It's one of those things though that at the moment you feel that there's a part of your life that you just don't control, but that element of control could be yours very soon.

Anyway let's all hope for the best and we'll see.

From what I have seen some people are getting their approvals a week or so after their consecutive LUD's and three to four weeks after their RFE's. So that should be the first or second week of September!

Let's hope for the best and that's all we can do.

Good luck to you too techbuyer, I know you were saying in another thread that because of the priority date situation you needed to get the approval today otherwise you'd have to wait till October. Hope you get it!

At this moment, I am happy I have been to sleep 2 days in a row, my story is long and complicated, I lost one case and my original pd (back in 2001) and I had to start from scratch. Some days it is like a lot, but you know, the 3 days weekend is here, the pool is still open and I wont let them get to me, because I only have one life. And I have been obsessing about gc for almost 7 years (since September 2, 2000) so..... I already waited 7 years, I can wait 7 months right! :)

You will get it!!! Your pd is current! Nothing to worry about!!!

At this moment, I am happy I have been to sleep 2 days in a row, my story is long and complicated, I lost one case and my original pd (back in 2001) and I had to start from scratch. Some days it is like a lot, but you know, the 3 days weekend is here, the pool is still open and I wont let them get to me, because I only have one life. And I have been obsessing about gc for almost 7 years (since September 2, 2000) so..... I already waited 7 years, I can wait 7 months right! :)

You will get it!!! Your pd is current! Nothing to worry about!!!

You mentioned you lost in 2001, did you tried to recapture PD into your new 485 ?