No 2nd FP? I sent this letter to the senator

goodsaint

Registered Users (C)
I received FP right after sending this letter (but before senator's staff called INS). Received another FP notice after the staff of senator DF called INS. don't send email. visit senators website for instructions/form for contacting her.

by the way, I got my approval 3 weeks after 2nd FP.

I have been waiting for the decision on my employment based I-485 petition for years. I was finger printed in 2002 and according to USCIS policy the finger print result has expired. But, I have not received second finger print notice as yet. I have come to know from different sources that people who applied 485 after me are getting second finger prints or approvals if there finger prints are current. In many other cases other applicants have received their second finger print notices quickly after expiry of their first finger prints. Because my finger prints are not current, I do not stand a chance to get approval. Thanks to the management of USCIS, the processing speed of 485 petitions has increased substantially. I don't want to be left out because of this finger print issue.

I will really appreaciate if your honor, through her competent and helpful staff, can make an enquiry with USCIS in this regards and request them to issue a finger printing notice.

http://feinstein.senate.gov/contact.html#caoffices

see 'casework' section for form and contact info.

Last edited by a moderator:
To goodsaint

Can you psot ur details - like EB2 or EB3? and all dates
Also can post the senators web site url. Pls

I am also in the same status, I applied for 485 in Dec, 2001, I did my first FP in April, 2002 and not update from USCIS for second FP or RFE or Approval.

My lawyer called CSC 3 times and they dont know anything about my 2nd FP. I guess that I need to use this form to contact senetor to get some information from CSC.

Thanks!