NIW I140/485,vermont Dec,2002

missnannan

Registered Users (C)
was approved today.
My case is already 15 months past due. My suggestion for old case is :Keep calling and writing to them until you get response from them.Or your old case will be ignored.
Good luck to everyone.

Waiting from Sept-2003

I have been waiting from Sept 23, 2003 (RD). As the date for NIW processing at NSC is stuck at July 30, 2003, do you think they would take my call? Is there any other way I can try to speed things up? Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Congartulations on getting ur cases approved finally!

For Sep03NIW

If you ND is within their processing time,You have to wait.They can only accept your request when your ND two months past due the processing time.
Good luck

To missnannan

Are your 140 and 485 approved at the same time? Did you know this from internet or you received the mail from USCIS?

Thank you in advance for your response!

Almost the same situation but I still have no reponse yet. Would you mind sharing the number to call and their email address? Should I ask them about my case status or to complain their slow processing to certain department? Thanks!

how come you get approved today while you were still complaining yesterday? Any sign?

pl share when did you do the fingerprint? I guess you got the aproval by email, right? Did you see any LUD recently? And when did you call them?

Anyway, congrats! Actually you are luck. Thanks again for sharing...

my cases

I received via email the approval notice for my 485 case 2 hours after that for my 140 cases...

I guess they were processed the same day, and maybe just 2 hours apart (just guess, they need 2 hours to read my 485 packages.)

good luck to everyone..

My timeline:VSC

I140 EB1 ND, Oct,2002
I140+I485, NIW ND,Dec,2002
I140 EB1 denied Sep,2004(Sorry for the mistake before.EB1 got denied not NIW)
I140 EB1 appeal sent Oct,2004
LUD change for I140 appeal on Jan,2005,Still pending
FP Second, Mar,2004
I140/I485 NIW approval 3/29/2005.

There is no LUD change for my case untill I got the approval(Except the appeal one).I got six message from CIS when I just arrived the office yesterday morning.

I am not sure other centers,But I do know VSC is much much better than before after 1/5/2005 and 2/16/2005 meno.Please check the detail in their website.I have several weak NIW friends, got approval recently.For The concurrent file,All of them got the I140 and I1485 approval at the same time.

My case is 15 month past due and I have been waiting over two years,I know exactly the frustration and trouble caused by the delay.Immigration policy changes all the time,Stronger case could get denied end of last year,while weaker one could get approved recently.If your case is past due, Do not wait,call them and write to them.They should reponse you within a month ,but now is 60 days.Mine is 45 days after I called them for the inquiry.

Good luck to everyone.