NIW application sent to TSC today...

ixora78

Registered Users (C)
Hi!

I am applying concurrently I-140/I-485/EAD/AP under the NIW category.
My lawyer mailed in my applications today to the TSC via Fedex and I expect them to receive tomorrow.

However, I just saw from the USCIS website, all applications should be sent to NSC instead. So, I am wondering whether this would cause any problems or delays to my applications?

ixora78 said:
Hi!

I am applying concurrently I-140/I-485/EAD/AP under the NIW category.
My lawyer mailed in my applications today to the TSC via Fedex and I expect them to receive tomorrow.

However, I just saw from the USCIS website, all applications should be sent to NSC instead. So, I am wondering whether this would cause any problems or delays to my applications?

I was also wondering why your lawyer sent it to TSC, while it is clearly stated concurrent petitions should be mailed to NSC. Ask your lawyer immediately. He may know some trick. Actually, everybody wants to go TSC :).

ixora78,
No problem. TSC will forward your petition to NSC. For the time being, applications sent to wrong service center will not be automatically rejected.

2006gc said:
ixora78,
No problem. TSC will forward your petition to NSC. For the time being, applications sent to wrong service center will not be automatically rejected.
So you think, TSC is not going to keep it there and process is directly since it is I-140 not a H1B petition or something else they have stopped processing?