NIW AAO Decision

niwdoer

Registered Users (C)
Dear All

I have a questino regarding my NIW case. My case was filed to INS in NOv, 2002 and they denied my case but certify it to the AAO. Yesterday, I recevied AAO decision which approved my case.

I have a few silly questions. Can INS appeal AAO's decision or they must follow the AAO's decision? Also, how long it will take for INS to approve my case, online status said it will take 30-60 days. But can they do that fast? And my lawyer said I can just file 485/EAD and put the AAO decision together with the 485 filing. Is this ture?

Thank you

niwdoer

And my lawyer said I can just file 485/EAD and put the AAO decision together with the 485 filing. Is this ture?
---- true

niwdoer

Just in the same boat, my appeal was sustained and I received a notice from AAO on 11/20/03. Ins received the appeal back from AAO on 12/01/03 after that they just went silent. My lawyer told me we have to wait for the approved I-140 and he has writen two letter to vermont center so far and no reply.

Hi Ziri

I know your case since I read your post. My lawyer said you can ask your lawyer to send 485 together with AAO decision.

BTW, do you mind we talk to each other in private to exchange our situation as we are similar in these cases.