Newborn in family after 485 applied

shyguycalif

Registered Users (C)
Hi
we applied 485 and then had a new born in our family. Our baby was born in USA so is USC automatically as per my understanding.

Do we need to do anything to notify USCIS about the birth?

Thanks
ShyGuyCalif

Hi
we applied 485 and then had a new born in our family. Our baby was born in USA so is USC automatically as per my understanding.

Thanks
ShyGuyCalif

I hope not but it may be the other way round, when ur child is 18yrs he/she will notify USCIS that AOS is pending for parents:p:p

Hi

Thanks
ShyGuyCalif

That depends on what the baby's status was before birth.

You've got to be freaking kidding me! Are you for real?

I hope not but it may be the other way round, when ur child is 18yrs he/she will notify USCIS that AOS is pending for parents:p:p

Amen!
Just hope that your kid with similar middle and last name does not do anything 'stupid' ... otherwise even when the kid is past 18 years, you will be stuck in the NC process.

I am not sure I understand. The child was born here, then you apply for the birth certificate and the social security no.

My daughter was born when I was F1. I got her birth certificate and social security no. And when she was about two years old, I applied for your passport and got in a few weeks.

So, I am not sure what is your concern.

AB