• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Newbie - Sponsorship Question

Kiki254

Hey mom, I am totally new to this GC adventure. One of the requirements I saw is having a sponsor. Now I don't have relatives in the USA who can sponsor me. How do I go about this as I have seem I have to give sponsorship evidence at the embassy. Has anyone been in this dilemma? Thanks your response will be highly appreciated.

I’m not sure if your question is related to submitting an eDV registration form form for DV 2020 or if you’re already a DV2019 selectee. If it is DV2020 registration related, there is no sponsorship requirement for submitting the eDV registration form.

If you’re currently a DV2019 selectee, you need to provide more information with regards to where your interview will be taking place for better guidance on this.

It's for the Dv 2020.. Not necessary for the registration. I was asking for those without immediate relatives in the USA how do they go about sponsorship? When/if the time comes. Thanks for the response.

In that case I will give you the standard response we typically give others in similar situation such as yours: don’t stress about the process, what you have or don’t have for now. This is a lottery, so get selected first following which you can ask questions about the process and you will get the right response based on your actual situation then.

I would rather not respond to hypothetical questions or situations which may change in the next one year when results are announced and the next round of interviews starts. Life situations/stages are fluid, not static.