New Zealand citizen wants to come to US meet green card wife

chiks

Registered Users (C)
I am green card holder and am married to a New Zealand citizen. I live in US and my husband is still in New Zealand. I have filed for his green card.

I am currently pregnant and I would like my husband to come to the US and be with me. Is their any way he can come over keeping in mind that he already has permanent visa application in process and be with me for child birth.

This is confusing. Why isn't he here? Is it work related? In the sense that he can't work until his green card is approved? How long has been?

hii
Take a glance on following info this is all related to Business Services available in New Zealand just click on following link

BidNZ: Business Services available in New Zealand

Business” is the act of being busy. In commercial sense, it is an act of being busy doing some profitable work. In general, it is an organization which provides product or services or ideas to the consumers. Usually, businesses are privately owned, providing services with an intention of earning profit, thereby, creating wealth for the owners.

i hope this will help u

thanks

I am currently pregnant and I would like my husband to come to the US and be with me. Is their any way he can come over keeping in mind that he already has permanent visa application in process and be with me for child birth.