New Work Authorisation Card after approval?

Jelena0078

Hey everyone. Quick question, I was granted like a month ago. In the approval letter they ve sent me, was written that they were gonna send me a new work authorisation card within the next 14 business days. I ve never got anything else in the mail. Should I call them up or just leave it all as it is?

If I were in your situation I would call them, for them to know you have not received the card yet a month after the approval was granted.

Hey everyone. Quick question, I was granted like a month ago. In the approval letter they ve sent me, was written that they were gonna send me a new work authorisation card within the next 14 business days. I ve never got anything else in the mail. Should I call them up or just leave it all as it is?
When and where was your interview?
Congrats

In Theory, you don't need that card but USCIS recommends and automatically offers it after asylum grant at gratis no filling fee and some asylee choose to obtain Employment Authorization Documents (EADs) for convenience or identification purposes, FYI always call the EAD coordinator in your grant letter to request that card

I have only seen 4 DOCUMENTS with Class of Admissions that state Asylee Status with -Asylee (granted asylum) A05
AS6 Asylee, Asylee -Major one is EAD and Refugee Travel Document.

In Theory, you don't need that card but USCIS recommends and automatically offers it after asylum grant at gratis no filling fee and some asylee choose to obtain Employment Authorization Documents (EADs) for convenience or identification purposes, FYI always call the EAD coordinator in your grant letter to request that card

I have only seen 4 DOCUMENTS with Class of Admissions that state Asylee Status with -Asylee (granted asylum) A05
AS6 Asylee, Asylee -Major one is EAD and Refugee Travel Document.

yep . if you have a state ID /Driver license. take your i-94 and get a new unrestricted SSN card that is all you need .