New TSC Processing Times Release

Thanks, I will post the same spreadsheet analysis next month since

I\'ve already have it set up! Good luck to everyone! Thanks!

number of ppl going CP is small and will be smaller going forward with all the concern over travel i

To Gking

No there is nothing to feel bad about it becuase you didn\'t say anything wrong. Also, first of all I didn\'t call them too many times.. In fact I got this answer the very first time I called them... So, that\'s wrong. Secondly, I didn\'t say I believed them.. I wanted to know what they are really up to. You still didn\'t answer my question clearly.. Does that mean we shouldn\'t believe them I got the same answer twice??? Had I got a different answer second time then definitely I would have had no reason to believe them. Also, that means whatever happens at TSC is random ??? is that right?? or what are you intending to say?? I am not saying I believed them in fact I am trying to find out a reason not to believe them though they have said the same thing twice.

primary/derivative filer take up number of quota, but it\'s considered as one case? Just a guess.

485 form filing for me and spouse, please help.

Hi all,

I have gone through all the immihelp, immigration web sites, so please dont direct me there again.

My lawyer is filing the 485 . I am primary beneficiary. My wife is on H1 also. What all documents dow we need to give. My lawyer sends a word document with all the questions. Those questions seems to be only of me and nothing related to my wife.

Here are my questions.
1. Do we need seperate forms for me and my wife (2 forms to be precise)? Is that right. If so what all forms needs to be filed seperately, Is it
Biography (specially this, does it need to be 2 forms also),
Affidavit of support,
EAD,
Advanced Parole.

Please help.

Gking

Oh ok thanx Gking. I called IIO becuase I thought it has been one year since I filed my I-485 and so my case is behind. Anyway, thanx for the information

Your "analisys" is complete BS

If anything, VSC will slow down the cases for the rest of the year to secure their jobs, they do not have much to do next year.