New TN Application at Peace Bridge or Toronto Pearson Airport?

Study2000

Hi, I am a Canadian currently working under TN in the US. I received a new offer and have the following questions about the new TN:
1. My new title is "Assistant controller", which belongs to the category of "accountant". Can I put the title "Assistant controller" on my TN letter, or simply use the title "Sr. Accountant"?
2. Toronto Pearson Airport v.s. Peace Bridge: which on is a better option?
3. Must I book an appointment before I go to Peace Bridge?
4. If I go to Peace Bridge, is the following plan workable? I will fly to Buffalo, then take a taxi from Buffalo Airport to the Canada Border, and then return to US to get TN at Peace Bridge. After that I will fly from Buffalo back to the city where I am living/working now. The whole process will be the same day.

Thanks!

Last edited:
1, Title means nothing. The letter should ask for TN is the accounting category, and then describe your job duties.
2. Depends if you are leaving for us or not. You can't go thru Pearson without boarding a flight to US.
3. No.
4. Why not just fly to Pearson at that point.

Thanks.

2. Yes. I will leave for the US right after obtaining my TN.
3. I called the border office and was told Peace Bridge requires appointments. The earliest available time is on 7/29/21.
4. My concern is quarantine and test requirement when entering Canada. I can avoid all these in Peace Bridge.
5. Does anyone know whether Pearson Airport requires appointments or not?

1, Title means nothing. The letter should ask for TN is the accounting category, and then describe your job duties.
2. Depends if you are leaving for us or not. You can't go thru Pearson without boarding a flight to US.
3. No.
4. Why not just fly to Pearson at that point.

They shouldn't need appointments at YYZ. And if you are staying in the terminal there is no quarantining required.

I'm skeptical that even the POEs would need appointments. If you show up they have tp process you. Besides, there is nobody crossing at these POEs., They are not bust whatsoever. I live 10 mins from one.

They shouldn't need appointments at YYZ. And if you are staying in the terminal there is no quarantining required.

I'm skeptical that even the POEs would need appointments. If you show up they have tp process you. Besides, there is nobody crossing at these POEs., They are not bust whatsoever. I live 10 mins from one.
Thank you very much for you prompt help!