New Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

Visa Revaliadiation in St.Louis .....

Mine was sent on !5th Oct and they received on 16th Oct. Not heared anything.
Still waiting...... Thanks!

Do not spread un-confirmed information.

I called St.Louis too. They are processing now without any interruption.

Just confirmed what DCU said...

I just got off the phone with my corporate attorney, in responce to my earlier message to his office, seems the processing is intact and they anticipate tweleve weeks of processing time for every application, from the recieved date.

So plan accordingly with twelve weeks in hand from recieved date, as even if we get it earlier there is nothing to loose, but a delay may cost you.

No Title

WHEN YOU SAID 12 WEEKS FROM RECIPT DATE, DID YOU MEAN CASES AFTER OCT 9TH. DOS were telling that they are processing cases before oct 9th and it takes 8 weeks to get them.

i have send it on oct 3rd and they recived it on oct 5th. the check was cashed on Oct 11th, NO NEWS AFTER THAT!!!

How did you check cashed?

How did you verify whether check has been cashed. I send money order.
My application recieved on 9th Oct....no news yet.

No Title

ksri,

I had the copy of the check number and that\'s how I could make out whether my check is cashed or not

r_new, please reply to my earlier post as how did you calculate 12 weeks from the cases recieved after oct 9th. this is causing a lot of worry, I saw another case who had send after me oct 8th who got it

revalidation

hello,
sent it on 10/6, received by DOS on 10/8, got back my passport on 12/13 and visa was issued on 12/6. Good luck to all those who are waiting.

Revalidation

Congratulations on the receipt of your passport. I have send my passport on Oct 11. Still waiting.

Recd. by DOS 10/22, withdrew 12/12, got passport 12/14 without visa.

Any way, this is a good place for informatio sharing.
Good luck to you guys who are still waiting.

Hello SATYARAJ K!!

While I know the significance of Oct 9th from the postings here, I am not sure if my attorney is aware of that date. So will tell yaa abt my case, so you can come-up with your own judgment. Mailed all required documents to attorney in the first week of October (considering I mailed em late Friday, we can say second week), and got a notification from their firm in the second week mentioning they have processed my application, and will contact me if they need any further information. Considering the huge amount they charge to our department (the processing fee itself charged to my department is in three digit figures, excluding the DOS charges/application fee), I never payed special attention to it, as I kindaa trusted them. However, as I got close to my travel date, purchase tickets, and reading the dis-couraging post here, I have decided to call em up, and have posted the response I got from them. I told them, that I have to travel in the first week of Jan, and they are soo sure that they advised me to go ahead with my plans. Hope that clears your questions..if not feel free to ask for further details, but be aware of the fact that my response might be delayed, as I login to site once a day.

Hi

My passport was received by Oct 11 by DOS. I have received it back with the visa stamp on Dec 12....Best of luck to those who are waiting.

Getting worried

I have some plans in the first week of Jan. I\'m still waiting for my passport. DOS received on 22nd of OCT.

Contact Number at St. Louis for checking Status of revalidation

Can i have the contact number, at St. Louis. I checked in the website , I found that there is no way to check the status of revalidation.
I sent for revalidation on 24th Oct, I was told by my attorney it takes only 6 weeks, when was the processing time changed to 12 weeks,
Is it from some date???