New Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

Spoke with DOS about Revalidation period

He said they are processing applications received before oct 9,& can take upto 12 weeks. DOS received my application on Sept 27th. I am planning to leave on 24th Dec. Most of the people receive their pp who applied around my receipt date, who knows what\'s going on there.

Weird working style of DOS/INS

I do not know how they pick and process cases. One of my friend applied 2-3 days after me & got his PP stamped today.

Weird but we got to deal with it.

Regards
Watch TSC (DOS reciept date 9/26)

Ram: I sent by FEdex overnight.

I did include the return airbill.

I was expecting to see in the tracking page at fedex.com but it didn\'t show anyting.

Is there anyway to atleast make sure they received the fax?

watchTSC, do you know when your friend applied?

watchTSC, do you have the exact date of when your friend applied? Do you know if he sent it by FedEx or USPS?
   Last week when i called DOS, the automated message said they were trying to process the applications they received in the week of Oct1. This week it has been changed to, applications received before Oct 9th. This makes me feel that they dumped all apps into a basket and are trying to process which ever app comes up first. This could be why your friend got it before you. But this is again my guess. Please let us know when DOS received your friends app. Which mailing service did you use? Thanks - Broncos

Got my passport today

I sent my PP on 28th Sept received by DOS on 1st October I got It back today i.e 29th November.

Good Luck to all of you guys who R still waiting for the Passport.

I recieved my passport back today morning by FedEx

Earlier, I posted a message that I sent a fax to withdraw my PP on Nov 27. I got it today (Nov 29) without visa stamp.

My recpt date at DOS was Oct 4th.

justaskforks, you said that you have return airbill for FedEx. I don\'t know why you haven\'t got it. If you are not in a hurry probably you should wait for some time.

Got my Passport

Hey I got my passport back on 1st Dec, Sent on 3rd Oct recevied by DOS on 4th Oct.
Good luck for all of you.

Latest

I called St. Louis today and according to the message they are currently processing cases received on Oct 9th. Mine is Nov 7th.

What number you called...

What number did you called? Did someone spoke with you?
Mine reached DOS on 9th Oct..waiting still

FedEx -ed 10/03, Rcvd by DOS 10/05, Back in transit from DC 12/04

I FedEx-ed our passports on 10/03/01
Rcvd by DOS 10/05 /01

>>>>>>>> Long long wait >>>>>>>> 2 months

In transit From Washington DC 12/04/01.

Will let you guys/gals know of the Visa Stamp date (if stamped (;-))

Thx

How did you find out that it is in transit?

Congratulation! How did you find out that it is in transit? My RD is Oct 5th. So, i am curious to know how you got the info. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DRK

Hi

Just wanted to know if you recd your revalidated visa and how long it took. Appreciate an early reply as I am planning to send mine this week
Thanks
Sreedhar

Sent 10/03 DOS 10/05 Stamp 11/29 Back 12/04 Rcvd 12/05

Just to inform that the visa issue date is 11/29/01.
I had posted earlier about my re validation info. Here are some more info
I used old form and indicated that my employer have filed for an I-140.
So there is no problem in checking those questions.
I sent the docs specified in www.immihelp.com (no pay-stubs), original 797 etc.
You can combine all app. fee and issuance fee to TWO MOs/Cashier\'s check