• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

New Results of DV 2012 be discussed here with poll

What is your DV 2012 status?

• Total voters

dv pidit

Registered Users (C)
Hi,guys
The court hearing is done.The case is dismissed and I really feel for the 22K.
But the decision is made.Stay blessed for new set of results.I have opened a new thread here with poll options so please share with the community.

if they ever put the results... first waiting 6 months, then void, another 2 and a half month, after it was that lawsuit saga... now still have to wait...

this waiting thing is really annoying. I guess it gonna be a good thread though, coz these questions would be in everybody's mind. Best of Luck to all. May the good Lord bless you all.

Wat time a dey going to release de new results

Yeah i am from ghana i want to know if 15th july thats friday is the day they are going to release the results

I'm sure the result are ready to be posted on their website but probably they are checking for any abnormalities so that the result will be free and fair.

Well it is only 7am in the United States you know guys :rolleyes:

It will probably be online in the next 3 hours when most people are up here.

Well time to go out and enjoy some east coast sun and heat! Been hitting up to 90F the past week and am loving it! :cool:

Good luck Ya'll!

Guys lets sue the DOS for their inconsistencies and not releasing the result on time. Mr.White please get ready,they have been tolling with our emotions for so long. This wait is killing me,time to sue!

I'm with you on that one
Guys lets sue the DOS for their inconsistencies and not releasing the result on time. Mr.White please get ready,they have been tolling with our emotions for so long. This wait is killing me,time to sue!