New Processing times Nov 8th 2004

Vermon Moved to June 2003 and California Jan 2004,

and great news is that at least Nebraska did not move backward :D :D :D

What are you complaining about?

I485sept03 said:
No change in I485.....whats wrong with NSC?????
Is it worth 4 years of stress and tensions? How many 4 years in our life do we have?

I-140 RD/ND Sept 2003
I-140 AD March 2003
I-485 RD/ND Sept 2003
I-485 AD ???????????
1st FP April 2004
1st EAD & AP Oct 2003
2nd EAD & AP Sept 2004
NSC...Lucky me

Four years? Only four years!
You ARE lucky. Many people on this message board wait for their GC much-much longer.
I filed my I-485 back in 2001.
5 EADs later – my application still pending in Nebraska Service Center and it’s due somewhere in 2009…
:( :( :(

Peach,

I am so sorry to hear about your case...but is it worth it to wait all of that time??? you spend your life waiting..waiting..is this what life about?

To I485sept03

I485sept03 said:
Peach,

I am so sorry to hear about your case...but is it worth it to wait all of that time??? you spend your life waiting..waiting..is this what life about?

Actually I didn’t just waited all those years.
I enrolled into college and graduated. Have a good paying job now, a house.
Two American born children. Paying my bills, paying my taxes, just like everybody else. I accomplished a lot during my 10-year living in this country and the only thing missing is that damn piece of plastic, which I don’t even want that much anymore. The ultimate goal is to get naturalized some day. To bad I can’t just skip to it.
The whole immigration process makes me very angry and frustrated sometimes. Backlogs age huge, especially for asylum application people. Your category is moving slow, but not that slow, believe me and don’t beat yourself up, September03.
Four years or eight, but you can’t just put your life on hold for that stupid Green Card and make it your first priority.
You’ll get that GC eventually and life will be beautiful again.

NSC did a good job just afew day before Nov 3. I believe it was because AILA members would visit NSC on Nov 3. After that the process stopped again. :mad: :mad: :mad: