New Processing Times for VSC shows no movement for 485?

Nilesh

I just checked the processing times on www.shusterman.com. VSC updated their times today, but the 485 processin time still shows 04/01/01? If VSC is approving cases for May and June, how come the processing hasn\'t advanced at all? Guys, are there any other web-sites that update the processing times? Shusterman may have got it wrong this time, hopefully.

Cool down

CSC reported the processing times at least 2 years behind even though
they are processing faster than most Service centres,so they dont necessarily post the lastest dates for processing,maybe the oldest cases on their tables

All web-sites show the same date now

This is unbelievable. We were hoping to see atleast June 01, and its still at April 01??? Many other web-sites have now updated - so its not a typo by shusterman. But, Note that it is effective upto Feb 4th, and we saw lot of May approvals after Feb 4th. So we may see another quick update from VSC soon? Any other views on this?

Processing Times Which is Right

Hi Some one please tell me which Processing time is right. For I-485 on VSC Processing Times they say April 1st 2001 - On Visa Bulliten everything is CURRENT. - This is really ambigious. Please clarify.

what happened to this dog?? Why this dog wants to suffer a goup of people two times while others are

Visa bulletin is for PD quote. VSC report is for info about current processing time. There is no con

Ric, cool down

There are still a whole lot of people with RD March and April waiting for approval.

EB2 EB3 Any difference in I-485

Hi Guys - Is there any difference between between EB2 and EB3 for I-485 Processings ?? As ric said, I am new to this world.

Processing Date was released on 02/04

Today is 02/19. The Processing dates were released on 02/04. If you see all recent approvals, most of them came thru after 02/04. So, I believe still there is a lot of room for optimism!

It will take a log time in my opinion

Guys, EB3 dates started moving swiftly since March/April 2001. There are a load of cases pending since 1997/98 and 99. All of them applied for 485 between Mar - July (EB3 became current in July). I think it might take a while - I would say about 6 months - before VSC reaches August. Ofcourse I may be wrong. But if the PDs for EB3 retrogress then things would be faster.

No Title

There is no difference between EB2 & EB3 as far as I-485 processing is concerned b\'cos all dates are current now. In future if your EB category retrogress then your approval (i.e. if u have filed for I-485) will be kept on the back burner till the date advances beyond ur PD. PD always matters till the final approval. This is what i understand of the pocess. Anybody ... please correct me if I am wrong???

sidr, please post ur 485 details

Be optimistic! VSC is the fastest - According to shusterman processing times...

According to the shusterman\'s site, all other service centers are processing I-485 applications before 04/01. Look at the positive side and be optimistic! That\'s the only thing that can get us through the GC process in one piece - without losing our sleep (if you\'ve not already lost it...).

Afterall, don\'t we visit this site to see some optimistic comments and good news?

No Title

RIC ... cool down ... we have seen may,june and even one july approval on this board ... so the VSC processing date stats is not to be relied 100% . I, for one rely on the postings made on this board, and infer that things are moving in the right direction for most of the applicants. Sit tight and ur day will come soon.

Myself(VSC) and my friend (CSC) got our FP done on the same day 11/8.....

Infact he started the GC process way behing me. That guy got his 485 approved within six weeks of FP and I am still trying to figure out what\'s there in my fate.

Its so F$#@#$#@ frustrating.

don\'t worry

I think VSC is going. And they are processing even June cases now. Because some March, April cases are lagging behind (I even saw some Dec, Jan cases), it is going to be easy for them to keep April 1st as the Processing times.

Its only an update to the processing time that was released on Jan 25, 2002

When INS releases the processing times for Febraury, it will have the current processing date for I485. Probably it will be released in the end of Febraury or early March...

No Title

Girish Rajput ... what do u mean by "For example do you know,by the time ,current new filers of 485 are getting their receipt notices,their cases have already been approved. It is happening to a lot of people right now"?