new processing time on

No Title

How is that we did not see any April RD approvals and VSC had released it as 04/01/01 for I-485. This makes me a little worried, are they really going based on RD or ND???

well...they have just started.....

so maybe we will see some postings on this portal very soon....

and they go by RD...that is why most of march RDs are done by now.....

let\'s pray that VSC keeps moving .......

they said, they are processing. Approving is at the end of it.

it might take couple of weeks for approval. We have already seen a March 27 case approved. Hang in there folks. I am looking forward
to it.

Processing by RD? or ND?. Look our EAC#

Hello friends, I have a doubt on the processing flow of GC. Everybody is saying the base is on RD. Please look in to this and clarify. My EAC number is EAC-01-206-xxxxx. In this "01" represents the year of filing 485. My RD is May 17th and my ND 24th July. So I think the 206 represents the ND and the processing will be on ND basis. Any comments?
NoPaystubs

My EAC number: EAC-01-218-xxxx, my RD is April 24th.

I don\'t see any pattern in EAC number.

to nopaystub

I reckon so too. I don\'t bought the theory that the service centers process by RD. Some people seem to have heard it firsthand from IIOs. But when have IIOs given any correct info on such general issues?

jj cc, What are you saying, the EAC number is sequential.

Show me any body whose number is after your RD(of course for I485 processing), but with the number less than 01-218. It is a computer generated number. My RD is 04/09 my number is EAC-01-178-XXXXX. Check
the EAC numbers of people getting approved. It is less than 01-178.

the pattern is....

Do this: Calculate how many businessdays (including Saturdays -- discouting national holidays) are between your ND and October 1, 2000. That will be equal to 218.

Apr 1

I predicted on this Monday that we can expect some progress from VSC by the end of the week. The news is encouraging, at least we know VSC is moving...

As I said before, we can expect average one month per month progress
from VSC. December was a exception because of holidays and hope from now on everything will go as they go in the past. Expect my case will be approved in around 4/2002

RD 6/1/01
ND 8/3/01
FD 12/11/01

JimZ

whatever be the case.....

rest assured guys that cases will be processed(whether approved or not)....in sequential order...so someone whose xxx number (EAC-01-xxx-....) is smaller will be processed first....I guess only difference it makes is for those guys whose RD and ND have an approx. 2 month gap...and I guess it will be better for them as VSC processes cases based on RD......

take care...and hang in there.....it\'s not far now....

it is ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Pardon the excessive enthusiasm.
People, look at your EAC number. In particular look at the three digit day-of-the-year number. A simple calculation will tell you whether that number refers to your RD or ND. Especially if you are one of those unfortunate ones who\'ve had to wait for a long time to get the receipts (in which case, your RD and ND will be significantly apart) you can spot it easily.
After doing the above exercise, reflect a little...smoke a cigar...relax...let your mind wander. SNAP! Come back to reality and tell me what you think is the correct answer: RD or ND? (You better choose ND, or else.....!!)

Look at the finger printing notice, where it says priority date.

and tell me whether it is your RD or ND. In mine, it is the RD. I
checked with IIO when I called last whether they are processing based
on the RD or ND. It is RD folks. RD determines the true sequential
nature of the applications.

check out EAC # of Paystubs, his RD is later than mine and EAC number is before mine.

No Title

Can anyone comment on the new processing times on http://www.immigration-law.com/ ? Everyone on this forum is suggesting/claiming that VSC is the slowest when it comes to 485 approvals. But the 485 dates for other service centers are even earlier than VSC. What am I missing here?

Ice Cool. In actuality VSC may be a little ahead or behind CSC.

But VSC is definitely ahead of both Nebraska and Texas. VSC was way ahead of texas and nebraska, but lately, VSC has slowed down pretty much that Nebraska is not far behind any more. That is what folks here are complaining.

so briefly, in spite of all this, VSC may be ahead of other centers.

VSC is far behind CSC in 485 approvals.

VSC is far behind CSC in 485 approvals. I just saw a posting in CSC about June RD being approved today.I think VSC is strictly approving based on RD\'s less than April 01 where as CSC is generous in approvals and not very strict on RD\'s.

Lets hope VSC picks up speed and approves all April, May, June, July, August... cases fast.

No Title

thnx stirumal77. As you mentioned, VSC was way ahead of all other SC\'s and then I guess everyone started applying at VSC (though I still don\'t understand how can a person living and working on the west coast can file on the east coast) slowing it down drastically. Plus it can also be attributed to huge immigrant cummunity on the east coast.