New processing dates released - not much change

1st time so little move

This this the 1st time on this Year that INS has moved only 5 days.
was especting to move for atleast 45 days!!!!

RD/ND Jan 2002
FP Feb 2003
RFE issue 7th April 2004
RFE ACK 21st April 2004
Officer #289
AD ???????????????
waiting more than 45 days

Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointed

When i saw the 05/31/2004 report on aila.org i was eagerly expecting a 2+ month jump on the processing dates . Couldn't believe it moved only 5 days.

The dates are all manipulated for TSCs benefit. I'm sure they are doing 2004 cases now. :eek:

how do you know the date are manipulated? and why do you know think they manipulate it?

Interesting no one mentions the I-140 and 485 concurrent-filing-concurrent-processing rule recently published. I have read from one place that one 2004 140-485 concurrent filed case in August 2004 has been approved in TSC according to the new rule----this is both exciting and disturbing---it is exciting because they are doing the concurrent cases filed recently, but it is also disturbing because they may slow down earler filers in 2002 and 2003 did not file concurrently.

Again any evidence for what you claimed?

This is a mess! First there is no FP and now this.

Although on a second thought, it is probably the correct date since we're only seeing march and april starting to get aproved and there are still jan/ febuary cases that are not even touched. They are also probably bogged down with inquiry from 01 fillers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends 485 approved

RD-April 02
ND-April 02
Approved 6/4/04

Waiting for
RD July 28, 02
FP Jan 04
So things are moving ahead!!

Dates misleading

ted8h6 said:
how do you know the date are manipulated? and why do you know think they manipulate it?

Interesting no one mentions the I-140 and 485 concurrent-filing-concurrent-processing rule recently published. I have read from one place that one 2004 140-485 concurrent filed case in August 2004 has been approved in TSC according to the new rule----this is both exciting and disturbing---it is exciting because they are doing the concurrent cases filed recently, but it is also disturbing because they may slow down earler filers in 2002 and 2003 did not file concurrently.

Again any evidence for what you claimed?
I feel that the dates are misleading since a friend just got his 485 approved today. Maybe they will update this in a day or two??
So long as folks are getting their approval, then one should be pretty pleased!! :)

take it easy

maybe this month they focussed on other things like ap and catching up old cases upto jan 02. I for one feel they should finish old cases of 2001 and do lot of may fps before going ahead and approving in odd turns :D

tombaan is right,

I did not belive my AP got approved in a record time. I got a receipt saying 220 to 250 days for processing of my AP. we got our approval in just 45days.

I applied on April 20, by june 3rd they approved our AP's.

I tink they moved AP dates and EAD dates it seems this time as my finding.

Hope next release will be 485 move to March 1st. 2002.

BaSh :cool:
---------
ND: 08/20/2002
EAD: 2
AP:2
H1B: 1
FP : No