New Processing dates - Feb 8th

GCIsTortoise said:
I see I-140/I-485 all moved to June 07, which is not that bad.

well .. dont quite go by that date, you could be a good 3 months off. They posted March 04 dates in dec 04, yet I see March 04 filers getting approved now. Take that date as a range, if you are very lucky, you may meet the date, if not then you could be a good 3 months off the date and still waiting. Not to mention the very unlucky ones that wait much more than that.

saw it now

after cleared the cache, I was able to see it. It's weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Date moved to June 7th 2004 but still many cases of 2003 pending as well as no progress have been seen in New year, not many I-140 have been approved.

looks like CA service center is fooling to all.

Thanks,
rb180
09/19/03 - EB3 own labor status is 360&360 days only

when can i expect I140 approval?

Hi,
I haven't even applied for my I140 yet , but my labor will get approved most likely in 1 or 2 months from california ? i am not sure how the PD etc work , can someone please enlighten me?
I am not sure if anyone can hypothise but when can i expect my I140 to get approved in a best case scenario?
I applied for my labor in may 2002 ? is that my priority date, does the retrogession or anything that i have been hearing about would have any material effect on the same?

rsdighe said:
Hi,
I haven't even applied for my I140 yet , but my labor will get approved most likely in 1 or 2 months from california ? i am not sure how the PD etc work , can someone please enlighten me?
I am not sure if anyone can hypothise but when can i expect my I140 to get approved in a best case scenario?
I applied for my labor in may 2002 ? is that my priority date, does the retrogession or anything that i have been hearing about would have any material effect on the same?

HI rsdighe,

Nobody can give you any kind of estimates. USCIS processing dates does not reflect the true status of so many GC applicants. It may take at least 10 months. There may be many exceptions.. Still many filed in 2003 are waitng for 140.

The retrogression will have an effect on your 485 filing if you belongs to EB-3 and from the countries like India , China and Philliphines....

Just relax dude.. Get your labor first and then start collecting the information at that time. Because there is lot variations in the way USCIS process the cases.

Hi Guys !!
I want to know if u change your address does it make your GC Process slow ? or does it create any problem in getting GC approval ?

Did any one call the USCIS to check the status of the cases with PD's in March/April/May.
Thanks,
kmd7186

Hi

June 07 2004 is the priority date or recieve date. I belive it's recieve date. Anything posted on the sute is RD or PD??
Pls clarify

USCIS is processing as per the ND!!!

Hi,

My understanding is that: ND ( Receipt notice date ) .

Thanks,
VISA_GC_04