New NSC Processing Times

T-Rex

Registered Users (C)
I-485 Processing Time for EB category advanced to 8/1/01

Some ray of hope for the hopeless !!!!

:eek:

Hopefully that ray reach us. I happened to see it as 08/01/00(not 01) in immigration-law.com. Hoping its typo. Otherwise unlike we guys, NSC flips their calendars backwards. Which could imply they are upside down, which could further imply that they have there top and bottom reversed and that tells why they are A#S faces.
Happy thanksgiving.:)

www.immigration-law.com

Immigration-law.com says it is 08/01/00 and not 08/01/01
Please confirm
Thanks
Ram

www.shusterman.com reports 8/1/01 as the current processing time at NSC. It's hard to tell which one's a typo, and given the tension we are all in these days, such typos shouldn't happen.
My guess is that the immigration.com website has a typo--If the dates have regressed to 2000 august then only a miracle can save those of us who's cases have been pending!:eek:

Yes, Shusterman say 8/1/01 and Immigration-law say 8/1/00.

Let's see which one turns out to be correct.
:confused:

Typo's Asside The Progression Is Consistent

If you think back over the last 3 months, they went from April, to June and now to August RD's. What the NSC seems to be doing is a bit of house cleaning on old cases. They presently seem to be working July, Aug and Sept. My guess on July is that they will be done in about 2 weeks. If you look at Rupnet you will see a huge spike in RD's for July and August as that is when all of the priority dates became current last year. Once they have cleared out this backlog I would expect them to get through the RD months quicker.

I do not think that DHS will impact this in the short to medium term. Tom Ridge is not going to be processing cases or personally re-writing the rules.