New member from Chennai FPGEE need help!

smeeskar

Hi,
I am from Chennai,TamilNadu at present in Texas,USA.I have planned to give my FPGEE exam in April 2010,when to file for FPGEC certification, how long will it take to get certified,how to send the three certificates from college,pharmacy council etc. At present, I am in US can I request someone in India to do that.I have finished my B.pharm in 1998 after that M.Pharm and Ph.D in 2006. I have to send only B.Pharm certificates or M.pharm is also neccasary as i did in different parts of India it will be difficult for me to get it. anyone recently given FPGEE from tamilNadu Please guide me i'll be very thankful.

hi give me ur mobile number..i will explain in detail. i took the fpgee on dec 2008 ans started the application process by jan 2008. mostly it takes 3 months..bye

HI

You must submit your documents for the evaluation first and also at time you can submit the degree certificate, Pharmacist certificate and money order to FPGEE center

hi, I also need help to obtain my lisence here. I am from Brazil, now I am living in massachusetts, and I've gotten 600 hrs as intern pharmacy and now i need to take those tests and see for a sponsor. Any idea? How about to preparer for fpgee?

Last edited by a moderator: