New LUD on my I485

forxp

Registered Users (C)
Just noticed a new LUD on my I485. It has been no LUD for a long time since my address change half a year ago. it now looks like this:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on March 25, 2005. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

I remember before. the status says it will take about 365 to 560 days to process this kind of case. Why they removed the estimated time. Does it means they don't even know how long it is going to take? :mad:

Retrogressed country. I-140 approved. waiting for I485, waiting for visa numbers, waiting for NC to be cleared maybe.

Nobody even CIS itself can predict how long it is going to take. That is why they have to remove that ridiculous time.

Your ND of I485 is the same as mine. Have you done finger print? Your LUD may mean the clearance of NC.

forxp said:
Just noticed a new LUD on my I485. It has been no LUD for a long time since my address change half a year ago. it now looks like this:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on March 25, 2005. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

I remember before. the status says it will take about 365 to 560 days to process this kind of case. Why they removed the estimated time. Does it means they don't even know how long it is going to take? :mad:

Retrogressed country. I-140 approved. waiting for I485, waiting for visa numbers, waiting for NC to be cleared maybe.

All this also hapened with my case. I inquired VSC and found out that our case is another agency and fbi nc is cleared.
USCIS has only 140000 cases over his jurisdiction to be processed. All others from 1.1 million cases are pending results from another agency. Most of these cases are with FBI. Where is mine?

new LUD on my I-485 as well..

VSC
my I-485 also has a new LUD date as 09-09-06. But the message is same.

Processing has beguin on your case and a notice will be mailed once a decision has been made.

wish there is some update in our case status for us, other than the LUD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did fingerprint last year. I called USCIS in August 05. They said my NC was initiated in August. After that, I called a couples of times last years. The representative said my NC is still not clear yet. This year, I tried to get some update from VSC. Not luck. They said they are not allowed to give this kind of info. I guss I am still stuck in NC. Hope this LUD means NC cleared after one year.