New JIT report - I485: 09/26

IDiots are moving the Processing date backward

Idiots are moving the procesing date for the employment based 485 to 9/26/01.
in the earlier JIT is was 10/19/01.
and bofore that JIT is was 11/19/01.

Re: IDiots are moving the Processing date backward

Originally posted by jaymehra11
Idiots are moving the procesing date for the employment based 485 to 9/26/01.
in the earlier JIT is was 10/19/01.
and bofore that JIT is was 11/19/01.

At lease this JIT's dates look like true.

lagata hai INS bawali ho rahi hai. No one knows whats going on why not make evryone who's present legal and from tommorow start the new applications again.

INS CSC is more creative !

They started

Back To the Future series

Thanks Speilberg for the original concept !

:eek: :confused: :eek: :D :mad:

Love CSC

I can't help saying that I love CSC, it looks so cute,

Have a nice weekend, everybody!!!

Hehe, I know it's sad, I know it's like being raped. But I tell you, I'm laughing. Reminds me of a joke.

Queen Elizabeth once visited India, and was extremely pleased by the hospitality she got, so she declared, if any Indian Leader presents her with a vegetable she has never seen, she will grant india's independence. Else, that leader will have to take that vegetable up his ass.

So Bhagat singh shows up with Asparagus. Elizabeth goes .. Nope !! Bhagat singh has to face the inevitable.

Then shows up Subash Chandra Bose, with a tomato. Elizabeth goes .. Nope !! SC Bose has to face the inevitable.

Then shows up Nehru, with a cabbage. Oh man thats big. Elizabeth goes .. Nope !! Nehru has to face the inevitable. Now .. the cabbage is really big and it needs to be cutup, and what not. So as it is being pushed in, Nehru is both crying and laughing at the same time.

Queen Elizabeth asks Nehru, why are you both crying and laughing. So Nehru says, I'm crying because this cabbage is being put in me .. but I'm laughing because Gandhiji is next in line with a pumpkin. HEHEHE
:D :D :D

Ok no offense intended, but I (November) am Nehru here, and January, December, February .. you guys are Gandhiji. Hehe, watch out .. .

Originally posted by Silly Man
Ok no offense intended, but I (November) am Nehru here, and January, December, February .. you guys are Gandhiji. Hehe, watch out .. .

We'll see who is who, after I'll be approved earlier than you :D

:)

Interesting analogy, but if January, December, February are Gandhiji, then with my RD of Oct 26 2002, I guess the Elephant is a vegitable!

sman

That was a good one. But no offense who knows Elizabeth might have said that I never saw pumpkin and HERE GUYS FROM DEC, JAN and FEB you are getting independence.

Have a nicing weekend

Originally posted by Silly Man
Hehe, I know it's sad, I know it's like being raped. But I tell you, I'm laughing. Reminds me of a joke.

Queen Elizabeth once visited India, and was extremely pleased by the hospitality she got, so she declared, if any Indian Leader presents her with a vegetable she has never seen, she will grant india's independence. Else, that leader will have to take that vegetable up his ass.

So Bhagat singh shows up with Asparagus. Elizabeth goes .. Nope !! Bhagat singh has to face the inevitable.

Then shows up Subash Chandra Bose, with a tomato. Elizabeth goes .. Nope !! SC Bose has to face the inevitable.

Then shows up Nehru, with a cabbage. Oh man thats big. Elizabeth goes .. Nope !! Nehru has to face the inevitable. Now .. the cabbage is really big and it needs to be cutup, and what not. So as it is being pushed in, Nehru is both crying and laughing at the same time.

Queen Elizabeth asks Nehru, why are you both crying and laughing. So Nehru says, I'm crying because this cabbage is being put in me .. but I'm laughing because Gandhiji is next in line with a pumpkin. HEHEHE
:D :D :D

Once in a while you can come up with an excelent joke. And God knows it is much better than whining. BTW my month is May.

I think the current date is also incorrect. Based on previous JIT reports the date should 10/xx (most likely 10/26).
As far as shoving some vegetable up in my bottom, I'm ready to do it (even a melon), if the next dude on the line is a stupid IIO with a thorny pineapple (no cutting or peeling is allowed).

Who da man! Yo da man.

JIT's

Hey Guys...

F*** JIT's..I dont think they are updated properly.....we cant base our assumptions on these....

We can only rely on the members who report there approvals...

Dont get discouraged by the JIT reports...

:D

Yea but JIT's are important if you wish to start a fax process. 485 processing has gotten so slow, I am mentally prepared for another 6 month wait.

Atleast that 11/19 report forced my lawyer to send a fax inquiry. He got a reply stating "case is with an officer waiting for adjudication". I don't know whether to consider it as real or not.

I think the JIT was moved backward to discourage fax inquiries because a large number of Sept, Oct,Nov applications were pending - maybe they've been flooded with fax inquiries.

Just a thought.

TheWho.

TheWho, I think you are right, and I think that is a good thing, atleast the JIT we see now is true.