New Csc Jit Report ( 01-oct-2001)

This just confirms the fact that the stupid JIT goes on random basis and does not contain valuable information.... Sorry us...

jit

In murthy & FDBL site the JIT is 10/19/01 and in Immi-law JIT is 10/01/01. Which one is correct?

What the hell CSC is doing? Processing neither AP/EAD's nor 485's. I am really sick of INS. I am really... :mad: :mad: :mad:
-PS

PrasadS, why do you say they are not processing AP's/EAD's? SHould we start a tracker for renewal EADs?

JITUP.....

JITUP, whenever I see your name and your post about JIT, I think JIT is going up. But not since last couple of months..

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sillyman,
With the present 485 processing speed. I expected EAD's/AP 's processed fast. Right now, they are processing 765's applied in September(according to JIT). That's almost 4 months delay. I applied my EAD renewal in last week of November and my current EAD expires in last week march. I think i have to go to INS local office for my IEAD.
Hope you understand my :mad: :mad:
PS

If INS continues this reverse trend, soon we all can find ourselves in medieval times. INS will make us all gladiators.. Run Run!!!

I think the JIT is gonna remain stuck here for quite sometime, if you look at TSC and NSC, their JIT's have been stuck where they are, for almost forever. I find it hard to imagine why VSC is still moving along. (Though no VSC approvals today).

We're in for a long hauler. Definitely into the tsunami of homeland security, now I hope it gets over soon.

On the bright side, someone actually got up their ass and filled in some new dates. I personally dont take the JIT dates for I-485 EB too seriously. We can get all analytical and try to evaluate the patterns based on JIT dates but in reality there is some buffoon (with no college degree) sitting there in INS office filling the dates randomly in the report. JIT dates doesnt mean squat, atleast in the recent months. There has been so much inconsistancy in the selection of cases for approval. INS fill in the dates in the report for their convenience so that they can find an excuse for the callers inquiring about their case status.
It is however encouraging that they issued a new report. May be after a week or so we will start seeing RFEs/interview calls/Approvals since the 'alleged' freeze has been lifted.

If I did such shoddy work, my manager would be screaming at me if not firing me already.

I don't understand why someone doesn't look at the simple freaking statistics of number of applicants to number of approvals issued. They will realise that they are paying money to idiots who do no work. If that is the case then why pay them anything? Just outsource the bloody approval process to some country where they can throw enough people at the problem and actually fix it for crying out aloud!