New asylee applying travel document

tous

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I am recently approved Asylee and thinking of applying travel document...is there any restriction on when to apply travel document from the date of Asylum grant?

thanks...

is my question too difficult to answer? should I get consultation from the lawyer?

thanks..

nope you can fill it yourself. by using a lawyer, you have a 'warranty' that the application is correct and wont be rejected by immigration. from my part, I have always used a lawyer for every benefit from immigration that I applied for. it's your choice.

And on that note, I have NEVER used a lawyer. An RTD application is quite straightforward, and you can apply now. It takes about 3 months.

yes...I looked at the form and seems quite straightforward....

have another question too...

how do I apply and get food stamps and assistance? I checked online but couldn't fine straight answer for what form to fill up and where to send...

thanks.

i never use lawyers to file any immigration documents.

EAD, I-485, travel documents and asylee family petition, i always do myself.

pay me some amount and I will help any of application filing for a fraction of what a lawyer would charge. I did for myself and my close ones too.

for a food stamp, go to ur local DHS office with your asylum approval documentations and you will get 8 months of medical and food stamps.

pay me some amount and I will help any of application filing for a fraction of what a lawyer would charge. I did for myself and my close ones too.

Come on man, that's why we are here... to help each other

Tous, if you need any assistance you can ask for it here "immigration.com".. or PM me