Never Got E-Mail Notification for LUD or Online Message!!

chankuk

Registered Users (C)
I've never received any email notification for LUD or message change since I set up Portfolio long time ago. Anyone has the same experience? Why doesn't it work!!!

You get email only if any of these happen to your case -
Approved/RFE/Reply to Enquiry/Recieved the FP

Kulfi, I did not receive an email when FP2 was received in the online. I've never got the email, never ever never... I checked my email address is right in the Portfolio.

chankuk said:
Kulfi, I did not receive an email when FP2 was received in the online. I've never got the email, never ever never... I checked my email address is right in the Portfolio.

I am sorry, you won't get email when they recieve the FP, only the message changes. but you get email in other 3 cases (Approval/RFE/Reply to Enquiry)

I've got the email notification of RFE both for my wife and me on Dec 1. Both LUD and the online message have chaged, showing that it was mailed out on Dec 1.

Is the RFE going to be mailed to me or attorney?
Normally, what documents are required for RFE?

If anyone has an experience of RFE, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank Kulfi!!
I have three more questions. When my wife took the medical exam, she was pregnant. So, she took only blood test. I guess the RFE requires my wife's medical exam. Am I right?

Do you mean a copy of W-2, a half page paper issued by CPA?

If the simple documents are required for the RFE, I like to file them myself. The attorney will charge $500 or 1000 dollars for extra working.

Does the RFE mean that I'm not going to take interview?

Thanks.

chankuk said:
Thank Kulfi!!
I have three more questions. When my wife took the medical exam, she was pregnant. So, she took only blood test. I guess the RFE requires my wife's medical exam. Am I right?
Reply : She may need to take TB test

Do you mean a copy of W-2, a half page paper issued by CPA?

Reply: Usually W2(Yes half page), EVL and 2 yrs tax filing forms

If the simple documents are required for the RFE, I like to file them myself. The attorney will charge $500 or 1000 dollars for extra working.

Does the RFE mean that I'm not going to take interview?

Reply: Most Probably you won't have interview
Thanks.

I haven't got RFE for 485, so please search this forum for more details