Needs advice - InfoPass Tampa

Tampa2005

Difficulty to schedule using Infopass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning everybody;

I had my approval on Apr 2005 (after almost 3 years...) and have tried to schedule the passport stamping in Tampa. I get the message "At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later. "

I have been trying from different computers and at different times, with no success, for about 4 days now.

Anybody experienced the same? Should I go to the USCIS office and try to schedule it personally? I have not yet received the approval letter itself, but i know it was mailed on Apr 12 (I'm trying to gain some time on scheduling, as I know the appointment will happen after I receive the letter)

Thanks for any advice you can give me,
Harley :confused:

Hi,

I am having the same problem with the infopass appoinment at Tampa, the same irritating message "At this time...". Could you please do let me know if you can find a way to get the appoinment over there. I got my 485 approved notice two weeks back and yet struggling with the infopass..:(

You can please email me at Jituvarma@hotmail.com, if at all you have some info regarding it. Appreciate all your help.

Thanks
Casca2005

Tampa2005 said:
Difficulty to schedule using Infopass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning everybody;

I had my approval on Apr 2005 (after almost 3 years...) and have tried to schedule the passport stamping in Tampa. I get the message "At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later. "

I have been trying from different computers and at different times, with no success, for about 4 days now.

Anybody experienced the same? Should I go to the USCIS office and try to schedule it personally? I have not yet received the approval letter itself, but i know it was mailed on Apr 12 (I'm trying to gain some time on scheduling, as I know the appointment will happen after I receive the letter)

Thanks for any advice you can give me,
Harley :confused:

Try at 6:30 P.M.

I had the same problem trying to make my appoinment in Miami. We tried even a Midnight. We got the appoinment at 6:30 P.M. EST. We got appointments for me and my husband ( 2 different computers) and they have spaces during the whole day.

Try at 6:30 P.M. I think that's the time when they release the appointments.

Good Luck