Need some advice

rock1

Registered Users (C)
hi,

My 140 (ND oct 1 2003) was approved in jan 2004.. however the approval notice was returned to the CIS on feb 17th cause my employers address has changed..so my attorney called the CIS and updated the employers address on March 11th 2005. I still havent seen the approval being resent..is there a problem with this?? also my 485 with the same ND is still not approved and i have changed jobs..should i be doing anything at this point or just wait...

any advice is appreciated...thanks in advance

rock1 said:
hi,

My 140 (ND oct 1 2003) was approved in jan 2004.. however the approval notice was returned to the CIS on feb 17th cause my employers address has changed..so my attorney called the CIS and updated the employers address on March 11th 2005. I still havent seen the approval being resent..is there a problem with this?? also my 485 with the same ND is still not approved and i have changed jobs..should i be doing anything at this point or just wait...

any advice is appreciated...thanks in advance
rock1,

Don't worry. 140 belongs to your employer - so even if you don't get it - it is immaterial. Also since you changed job after 180 days of 485 ND, you are covered by AC-21.

In case you are curious to find out about your 140, send FOIA request.

thanks JK and assur..My lawyer got a copy of it and they sent it to me.. I was more worried if it has any impact on my 485 processing..My ND for 485 is oct 1 2003 and its well crossed the published dates..Should i invoke ac021 or keep quiet .. for now i had decided to just wait and see if i get the approval..but the days are just passing by...:(