Need Interim Advance Parole

dkverma

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My I-131 application is pending for 6 months now. I haven't heard anything from them. I need to travel outside US on family emergency. Can I apply for interim AP somewhere. Please advice.

Thanks,
DK

dkverma said:
Hi,
My I-131 application is pending for 6 months now. I haven't heard anything from them. I need to travel outside US on family emergency. Can I apply for interim AP somewhere. Please advice.

Thanks,
DK

It depends on kind of emergency.

You can get an infopass appointment, go there with all the papers (I-131 form, emegency reason, photos etc), and if they like you reasons, they'll give you AP.

NEED ADVANCE Parole URGENT

HI Guys.

On the request of my company, I have to go out of the country and need AP on urgent bases.

Is there any possibiltiy to get the AP, I already applied for new one upon expiring of old AP, reciept is of 2nd September.

Thanks
Omar

genrouse said:
HI Guys.

On the request of my company, I have to go out of the country and need AP on urgent bases.

Is there any possibiltiy to get the AP, I already applied for new one upon expiring of old AP, reciept is of 2nd September.

Thanks
Omar

1. Get the letter from your employer explaining urgency of your travel
2. Make an INFOPASS appointment
3. Fill out form I-131
4. Get photos
5. Make a copy of your I-485 reciept
6. Get your EAD (or copy of the reciept if you don't have one)
7. Get money for an AP application
8. Get your passport
9. Go to your INFOPASS appointment with all above mentioned documents. If you are lucky, you'll get an AP in one day.

I actually got 3 APs in New York, NY office.