Need Help


Registered Users (C)
I have a valid H1 VISA on my passport from my previous company (valid till April 2004). They canceled my H1 after I joined my current employer (I checked on INS site).

Do I need to get a new visa of my current employer to visit my home country? I spoke with my previous attorney and he said you don’t need this. But when I spoke with my current attorney he said that I have to go to US consulate in my country and get a new visa. He is also advising that he will prepare all the documents and forms for me to go to the consulate. (Looks like he wants to make some money because my company pays him for all these kind of things)

I just want to know if somebody has entered USA with this status and can share the experience or if somebody can advise on this. (I cannot visit consulate because of less time)