Need Help

T

The.Walker

Hi,

Can someone explain the meaning of this?

"Your case is on hold because you appear to be inadmissible under ?212(a)(3)(B) of the INA, and USCIS currently has no authority not to apply the inadmissibility ground(s) to which you appear to be subject. Rather than denying your application based on inadmissibility, we are holding adjudication in abeyance while the Department of Homeland Security considers additional exercises of the Secretary of Homeland Security?s discretionary exemption authority. Such an exercise of the exemption authority might allow us to approve your case."

Is this a rare occurrence?

This thing is becoming interesting; I am telling you.

It appears that as little as we are on this forum, most people are suffering from this admissibility ground. Wow!!! What's going on?

Keep us posted!

This thing is becoming interesting; I am telling you.

It appears that as little as we are on this forum, most people are suffering from this admissibility ground. Wow!!! What's going on?

Keep us posted!

Do you know what they mean when they say " Your case is on hold because you appear to be inadmissible under ?212(a)(3)(B) of the INA, and USCIS currently has no authority not to apply the inadmissibility ground(s) to which you appear to be subject." ?

Hmm. Thats what I found out after googling "212(a)(3)(B) ". A person I know personally received that in response to his green card application. Needless to say, he's devastated and shocked because he doesn't even have an attorney. His case has been pending since 2007.

Does this mean he is going to get deported or is it just that his GC application will be rejected?

I was the 1st one, who tried to educate forum members on that issue on Material support bar, but unfortunately I was victim of personal attack from "SOME" without knowledge of the issue. That's sad...

The application is not even going to be rejected, he or she is not alone on this... There a dozens of thousands application still pending.

Fortunately, the unintended yet tragic results of this law and its implementation to date have not gone unnoticed. Human rights advocates, scholars, and many nongovernmental organizations – liberal and conservative – have spoken out forcefully against this law and have been working diligently to change it.

Good faith, pray and patience, DHS will issue a general waiver especially the Tier-III group (pro-democracy group).

Write the President <<Dear Mr. the President, help us fix the material support bar and help us by contributing in urging DHS to approve such long overdue pending green card cases for these poor asylees. Write to the White House and mention that <<The injustices caused by the expansion of the “material support bar” to the adjustment of asylees status to permanent resident to the United States deserve your attention. The material support bar is an issue that involves the conscience of our Nation, and the role and reputation of the United States as a leader in respecting human rights>>.

Best Luck