need help with FP issue

imawaiting

Registered Users (C)
OK I went for my 2nd fingerprint in HArtford CT and it wasn't cleared due to my fingers being cracked and unreadable so I am now rescheduled for this weds 26th can anyone help my finger tips are not really cracked more like wrinkled like when you get out of water and it is extremely hard to see my print I have tried numerous creams but nothing helps is there any cream recommended that will help anyon ehave same experiences its soo cold how can you stop them from cracking.

Consult Doctor ( General Physician)

Doctor can give a steroid in shot and cream which give a quick cure to this issue

my wife has a similar problem like yours, her finger tips are having lots of vertical lines which appear like wrinkles these are not really cracks.

her First FP was rejected and second one is due on 2nd March
Please let us know if anyboy has ideas on how to take care of this

thanks

I tried everything but nothing worked the lady at the fingerprint was really nice because it was not busy she took her time and said it was due to water exposure and they still was not clear enough but she said that they will not issue a 3rd print they will just go on the information they have already collected
I tried Eucerin it helped a little but the weather is too cold for them to heal.

josamdee said:
my wife has a similar problem like yours, her finger tips are having lots of vertical lines which appear like wrinkles these are not really cracks.

her First FP was rejected and second one is due on 2nd March
Please let us know if anyboy has ideas on how to take care of this

thanks

Check out "Corn Husker Lotion". I am not very sure whether it will help. But i noticed that being used in ASC center for taking clean FP.

thanks

I0-14 days use of CornHuskers lotion on the Finger pads

Hi,

Looks like our spouses all have the same problem...cracked fingers/fine vertical lines etc. Here is a medical recommendation that I cam across, strongly suggesting CornHuskers lotion. Hope it helps...I am going to try this for sure.

http://www.medbd.ca.gov/fpsummaryweb.pdf#search='fingerprint%20and%20lotion'

Regards