Need Help Urgent - I140 Revoked and have 30 days

pankajkandhari

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Thanks in advance for your time. I have a close friend who just got a letter from USCIS today that his I-140 has been revoked and he has 30 days to leave the country. He is in Edison, NJ area. I wanted to see if you can reocmmend any good lawyer in NJ who can handle this type of case.

I don't know all the details but I do know that his EAD was renewed twice and he just got this letter today. He is really in panic..

I can get back with more information if you have questions before you reply to my post but it seems to me that a good attorney would be very helpful at this point.

Thanks again for looking at this post.

What is the reason for revoking his I-140? Is it because his previous employer withdrew the 140?
If the revocation is due to employer withdrawing the I-140 and not because of fraud and his I-485 has been filed more than 180 days ago, then he should have no problem. Also if his previous employer withdrew the I-140 and he has an offer of employment from another employer in same or similar category then he should not have any problem.
However, if his I-140 was revoked for fraud he has no recourse at this time. In either case he should get hold of a good immigration attorney.

Thanks for your reply, yes it related to fraud. Unfortunately the company which filled his I-140 did some fraud and the attorney who filled is "Wanted" by USCIS and has left the country..

Does anyone know a good immigration attorney in NJ area.. thanks

Hi All,
Thanks in advance for your time. I have a close friend who just got a letter from USCIS today that his I-140 has been revoked and he has 30 days to leave the country. He is in Edison, NJ area. I wanted to see if you can reocmmend any good lawyer in NJ who can handle this type of case.

I don't know all the details but I do know that his EAD was renewed twice and he just got this letter today. He is really in panic..

I can get back with more information if you have questions before you reply to my post but it seems to me that a good attorney would be very helpful at this point.

Thanks again for looking at this post.

Make sure your friend appeal in 15 days or 18 days by mail. All revoked decisions has to be appealed in 15/18 days limit.

All the best.