need help to understand the result of the interview

jubilee

Registered Users (C)
I PASS The intrview in december 4 in san antonio texsa based in military services and am active duty in military now but I have no clear idea about the interview result if is good news or not because i have tow minor trafic tickets and another ticket for selling beer to minor back to 2005 i plead no guilty and nolle prossed .the immigration officer give at the end of interview form N652 show that Ipass the english test and he check the box gongrat you recommended for approved and he say that his supervisor he have to give the final approval and he gone send oth letter for januray Iwas wonder if good news why he dont schudel me for 18 december outh in san antonio .

Congratulations on your recent interview. Every case needs supervisory approval before an oath letter is sent out. You should get your oath letter soon.

need help pleaze

hello i passed my interview citizenship test 30 days ago the officer gave me n-652 that you passed test but Decision Can not be made yet ..i have disability in my foot i walk with cane and the officer asked what is your work i told him iam food vendor and he told me that you have disability and you work as food vendor isnot hard for youi told him i dont work too much ...he asked why you dont take disability benefit i told him i dont take no benefit and that i said is true..he asked how you support your self and you work as part time i told him i suport my self iam working,,,i show him my 5 years tax but i dont pay too much money in my income tax..at last he told me Decision Can not be made right now and that he will check my income and i will get Decision by the mail ..iam now very worry i did not recieved no thing pleaze can you tell me what to do i have to call them or what ..thank you all