Need Help: Spouse Threatning

Well, first of all I don't see how your spouse is threatning you ? It seems the opposite to me. Did you honestly take her and your son's passport away ?

I don't see anything wrong in her trying to come back to US. On the other hand you are acting cowardly by first coming back without telling them and now trying to hide by taking a job at a new location. Why don't you try yo settle your differences, or take a divorce ? If she wants to come to US, let her come. This may be best for your son also. He is a US citizen, then let him live in US. Stop thinking only about yourself, think about your son, if not your wife.

I am in a strange situation. I am trying to be short here. Due to some "***" reasons I had to withdraw my wife's 485 application.

---- How can you withdraw her I-485? It was her application based on your I-140 and I-485; I think it has to be a letter from her to BCIS with her signatures
She and my son are staying back home. I came back to US, w/out their knowledge (now they know I have gone back to US), I have changed job, so she doesn’t know where I am.
----- BCIS or Embassy can track you down from your SSN# if she complains to US embassy
She still wants to come back and trying to do whatever she could do for that. They (she and her parents) are trying to screw me. She is saying that I have taken her & my son's passport (my son is US citizen). My parents got a call from somebody from (so called) US embassy, asking for my son's passport. My parents have replied back saying they don't know and it is with her.

1) My question is since her 485 application is withdrawn, what could she do harm to my career and me.
---- She can lodge complaint against you that she has not withdrawn her I-485 and BCIS may ask you the reasons, if you signed the letter to revoke it may create problems for you, better ask the lawyer

2) Can she take advantage of my son to get into US.
----- Yes in future
3) Would INS believes on her passport story.
---- Yes, US embassy will listen to her statements as child is with her with out US passport, you should give the child passport if it is with you or with parents

4) Any harm for my parents?
----- If it is India then she will lodge a complaint with US embassy and the embassy will forward the complaint to local police and local police you know in India and you or your parents cant keep the passport and they are going to believe her as you are not available for explanations and US embassy will also track down where you are in US.
5) Any other thoughts you guys have for this situation...

We both don't want divorce yet (due to old 3 yr old), but I still cannot live with her for few months to year till she changes herself.
----- Better is to settle between you and your wife, this kind of actions reported against you and child passport not provided can all go against you, the doubt will be on you because you said that YOU have withdrawn her I-485. She can also lodge any complaints against you with Indian embassy and they will forward it to US BCIS. Don’t create problems. Better option would have been if she was in US with child and file for divorce that way her I-485 would have been automatically revoked. It seems that you don’t want to stay with her but for the future of your child you should have not tried to revoke her GC process because after getting GC she could have stayed with the child in US and your child would get better education.

1 you have withdrawn the I-485 of your wife with out her knowledge, if the lawyer or you have sent letter to BCIS to withdraw her I-485 you both will face the problems from BCIS She flied up the G28 form and signed it. the lawyer can not withdraw the I-485 with out her consent. Listen the music if she complaints to BCIS or US embassy, she is still your wife legally

2 Coming back to US with out informing clearly shows your motive and the child passport is with you and if you don’t return it face the criminal charges

3 he is your Son and you are trying to stop him coming to US being him US Citizen and trying to ruin his future. What kind of father are you? You know the child cant live with out mother and you cancelled her I-485 so that she can’t come to US and give better educational opportunities to your son. Shame on you

4 Do you remember the Hindi movie “Trishul” where Sanjiv Kumar leaves Wahida Rehman and marries other rich lady and he left his son with poor mother and son grown up as Amitabh Bachan and takes the emotional revenge from father? That will be repeated with you after 15-20 years and you will be US GC holder or US citizen but will have no peace of mind. If you go to India you will face the lady who would have made her son strong with out your US Dollars, you may have US $ but she will be having son with her and you cant buy son with US $.

5 If you have any shame Call your wife, update where you are and return the child passport and file her I-485, once she gets GC and still you feel that you cant live with her you can be separate later.

6 Did you send money to your wife for your child? If not immediately send the money to her so that she can take care of the needs of your son. Still you have chance to be called as human being.

Remember! Nothing lasts forever, No GC no US passport will give you peace of mind if you try to ruin the life of your son or wife. I am not advocate of your wife just trying to see the future of your child and your wife, even if she is wrong or fights it is nothing new everybody fights on small issues but you are trying to…..
Hope the wisdom prevails

Sorry Dude...!

Anything you do, decide by and for yourself. Looks like you had/have the wrong advisors (relatives/firends) by your side.

Good Luck.