Need decision to go alone to Asylum interview

I have applied Asylum on 2016 Aug and got interview Feb 11.
I prepared all documents by myself.
I am scared to go alone and i am searching lawyer.No lawyer ready for short time notice.
Please could someone share better to go alone or with lawyer.
Suggest me good lawyer My case is in Omaha Nebraska.

I don't know how you did....But I applied my case through lawyer and I went alone...No problem if you speak english fluently....

I have applied Asylum on 2016 Aug and got interview Feb 11.
I prepared all documents by myself.
I am scared to go alone and i am searching lawyer.No lawyer ready for short time notice.
Please could someone share better to go alone or with lawyer.
Suggest me good lawyer My case is in Omaha Nebraska.
Know your story. Be succint with your answers. Coherence is key; key details, DATES, events. Your testimony should not conflict with what your affidavit says or the other way round, unless you are adding new information that is KEY to your case. Imagine you are the interviewer, begin going through your application and each question or probing that might arise, visualize how you can answer it, weaving the details of your affidavit. Remain calm, remain calm, don't rush your answers, eye contact and feel free to ask the interviewer to repeat a question if you have not fully understood it or confused as to what they are looking for (you are saving yourself rabbit holes). You will do fine, believe in your testimony/story and enter that room as if ALL YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. These remaining days, prepare, go over your case over and over again to the level that you can recite in your sleep. Good luck my friend. Trust in yourself and stick to your testimony.

Know your story. Be succint with your answers. Coherence is key; key details, DATES, events. Your testimony should not conflict with what your affidavit says or the other way round, unless you are adding new information that is KEY to your case. Imagine you are the interviewer, begin going through your application and each question or probing that might arise, visualize how you can answer it, weaving the details of your affidavit. Remain calm, remain calm, don't rush your answers, eye contact and feel free to ask the interviewer to repeat a question if you have not fully understood it or confused as to what they are looking for (you are saving yourself rabbit holes). You will do fine, believe in your testimony/story and enter that room as if ALL YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. These remaining days, prepare, go over your case over and over again to the level that you can recite in your sleep. Good luck my friend. Trust in yourself and stick to your testimony.
Best answer thank you so much. Some people say you should cry and be dramatic

You are welcome Linda002. Don't hold back tears/emotions if they overwhelm you. They are part of your story and your story is a part of who you are. However, even though your story might be traumatic and bring back so much painful memories thus emotions; please do not FAKE tears, or rage or even try to concentrate on waiting for that moment when you will be taken over by your emotions and act all dramatic and make a scene. The key here is to remain in control of your story and explaining yourself. Even when you cry, remain in control and with a composure that is not distracting to you or to the interviewer. Imagine emotions overwhelming you and instead of making a scene, yes let the tears roll down your eyes, take a pause or even just relax and go on with your testimony, rather than forcing them, making a mess of yourself. The interviewers have seen it all, they are trained, no tears will move a needle or sway their deliberations regarding your case. Invest your time and energy in preparing for and mastering your affidavit just like you mastered your name. If circumstances allow, find a person you trust or are comfortable with, using your affidavit let them pretend they are the interviewer, let them question you on events back and forth. This will in a sense help you to get a sense of how well prepared you are, get a sense of how you might answer/respond to some can't miss questions, what emotions that might arise. Yes, try a mock interview, it will help, am positive.

You are welcome Linda002. Don't hold back tears/emotions if they overwhelm you. They are part of your story and your story is a part of who you are. However, even though your story might be traumatic and bring back so much painful memories thus emotions; please do not FAKE tears, or rage or even try to concentrate on waiting for that moment when you will be taken over by your emotions and act all dramatic and make a scene. The key here is to remain in control of your story and explaining yourself. Even when you cry, remain in control and with a composure that is not distracting to you or to the interviewer. Imagine emotions overwhelming you and instead of making a scene, yes let the tears roll down your eyes, take a pause or even just relax and go on with your testimony, rather than forcing them, making a mess of yourself. The interviewers have seen it all, they are trained, no tears will move a needle or sway their deliberations regarding your case. Invest your time and energy in preparing for and mastering your affidavit just like you mastered your name. If circumstances allow, find a person you trust or are comfortable with, using your affidavit let them pretend they are the interviewer, let them question you on events back and forth. This will in a sense help you to get a sense of how well prepared you are, get a sense of how you might answer/respond to some can't miss questions, what emotions that might arise. Yes, try a mock interview, it will help, am positive.

Well said re the tears.

Cry and be dramatic?

FYI, the IOs are well trained, they can tell if you’re shedding crocodile tears; and being dramatic over an experience that clearly doesn’t come across as traumatic as one is making out isn’t going to lead to an approval either.

You don’t need to resort to theatrics if you have a genuine and well documented asylum case. Only those with frivolous asylum petitions try such gimmicks.