Need advice Desperately

lotuses

Registered Users (C)
Hello ALL.
I need some input - in a nutshell ; i am a Pediatrician waiting for I 485 approval.(ND 9/18/02)
My I 140 was approved in Feb03, it is a LC case. Now this is the glitch - my employer and I do not get along; he wants me to sign a 3 yr contract and and i want to sign i year: he is refusing to renew the contract all together in that case.
i wish to relocate using AC21 - as per my LC my duties incloded patient care, diagnosis , treatment, on call and attending C-Sections.
The new job offer requires no C-Sections.
Can this be a problem? my job description is still Pediatrican.
THANKS.

as per murthy.com its ok

see the quoted part

"
Chat User : I am trying to find a new job using I-485 portability. Should the title for the new job be exactly same as that given in my I-140? Thank you.

Attorney Murthy : Without any AC21 regulations, it is difficult to be sure how much latitude the INS will allow in considering if the job is a "similar" job. No one is 100% sure about this, so most people state that if it is the same job title and job duties, the INS has no discretion and will have to approve it. It is necessary to show that the job has the same duties, regardless of whether the titles are the same. Different companies use different titles, so it may be impossible to find a job with the same internal title.

"

http://www.murthy.com/chatlogs/chat0224.html

When I talked to my lawyer, he said that the job should have "Same or Similar" job requirements. So, as far as I can see, most of your job responsibilities are the same and your new job is surely "Similar". I think you are safe.