Nebraska,improved Customer Service :)

Seth_Chamaklal

Registered Users (C)
We inquired about our status on our Payroll on phone. Customer service was very good (cant believe its INS folks, well new BCIS). she even sent the response (staus) on regular mail. Things are getting better atleast amiable service . Good job Nebraska.
:D

Maybe he considers them his indirect paymasters...without BCIS approval he won't be able to work (legally!) :D

http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/services/web_ncsc_assistance_rules_2.pdf

With respect to cases processed at BCIS service centers, the purpose of automated case status by web and phone is simply to give a customer the ability to confirm a case’s general processing status, not to let them try to monitor every discrete step as their case is processed.
NCSC customer service representatives have access to exactly the same information about the general processing status of a case that is available direct to customers.

Its Parole

I typed wrong, But she sent the query to BCIS folks. They sent me the reply in writing. The web status (or Phone) was wrong in my case. Any way is n't it great, now administration has changed its attitude. Just wanted to share.

so what was the question you had

about your parole? did you use your AP to enter or just a pending AP application. Please share with us.

me too

I also had a similar question regrading the info displayed at the web for my wife's case, she took down all the info and said I can get a reply from NSC in 4 -6 weeks but I got a letter from them in 2 weeks and the info in the web was also corrected.
In the responce they mentioned that the case is currently assigned to an officer and today EAD was approved, about 1 week from the time I received the letter.
Normally this is no great info even slow responce for others but with BCIS it is a giant leap.

My h-1B approval notice is returned because of wrong address, I called three time ask BCIS to resend a copy of approval notice to my new address because I need the notice to get Visa.

the first CS said I will receive the notice in 3-4 weeks, now 7 weeks passed.

the second CS said the same, now 4 weeks passed.

The third CS told me to file I-824 in order to get the notice, so I need to pay $140, and wait for xx month to get I824 approved before get the H-1B notice.

So what the hell of CS is doing, does any one know how to get the notice resent because of wrong address? The online message tell me to contact CS to get the notice resent, but CS does not know how to resent????