Nd May 2001---> Approved Today!!!!!

wantmygcnow

Volunteer Moderator
MY ND date is MAy 2001 and I just got approved today..I can't beleive it..Scroll down to see the scan of my approval notice...

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS MY ASYLEE BROTHERS!!!..like i WISH my gc was approved today...But had to fool y'all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have something better to do?

wantmygcnow said:
MY ND date is MAy 2001 and I just got approved today..I can't beleive it..Scroll down to see the scan of my approval notice...

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS MY ASYLEE BROTHERS!!!..like i WISH my gc was approved today...But had to fool y'all!

Do Government employees something better to do..... oh wait a minute.. CIS is also Government....
I see.. now I know why they are dead slow.. hmmm.. :)

wantmygcnow said:

.HAPPY APRIL FOOLS MY ASYLEE BROTHERS!!!..like i WISH my gc was approved today...But had to fool y'all!
You do this every year!!!!!!

Hey this is not fair! is the INS screwing up again? How come Wantmygcnow adjusts before me and my RD is before his? I am going to call my friends in Washington and compain and tell them that I will not hang out with them anymore, I am maaaaad :mad: