Nd 8/21/03

Mparth

Registered Users (C)
Anyone whose aplication was received on 8/21 by VSC? Have you recd. an approval for the 140 yet - EB3, concurrent?

Thanks!

I asked because I saw some approvals for 8/20 and some for 8/21 (all EB3). I was wondering about how they process...

Re: Thanks!

Originally posted by Mparth
[BI was wondering about how they process... [/B]

Heh - you and everyone on this forum wonders the same thing...

One theory is that bunches of cases get assigned to different workers at a time and some workers get through their cases faster than others.

One thing that seems certain is that some events can cause a case to be processed more quickly, e.g. if your I-140 has an RFE, in many cases (maybe > 50%), the I-140 is approved once the RFE is responded to.

ETA

Same here

I do wonder the same thing. My theory is that, they don't go by the order or month. They have 3 months of applications and they pick what ever they feel like and process.

My RD also 8/20

Also do you guys setup the profiles yet. If so any you know the last updated date for I-140, mine says 1-24-2004. Not sure wheather or any RFE sent to lawyer.

E-mail updates

Have not received any. Last updated date still shows up as 8/26. Has anyone received an FP notice yet - for those whose ND or RD is around 8/20?

One of my co-workers whose RD is 8/22 got an approval for the 140. An RFE had been issued for some insane reason - leading me to believe that the "RFE triggering a quicket turnaround" theory is indeed true.

For 1moresufferer

My last activity date is Feb 24, 04. Which means I'm approximately a month behid U. My ND is 9/10/03. (EB3). Whats yours?

It may be a clue into where we stand. Then again, this is the USCIS

Last update date

Hi guys

My last update date in the profile is 01/13/2004.

RD 8/15/2003
ND 8/22/2003

Last Updated date in the profile 01/13/2004

Thanks Madhur

Why do we have these last update dates of Jan and no approval or RFE? what do they do with our applications?

TRY TO FIND THE CLEAN ONE AND PUR PIZZA AND FRENCH FRIES ON THAT FOR THERE LUNCH?

this is more confusing....fusing i guess

EB2 or EB3 which is fast

What i feel guys is couple of months back EB2 guys were extremely slow and now we are seeing them getting approval quickly and very few EB3.

Looks like they are processing Eb3 fast one month and the other month they do EB2.

But the feeling i am getting is when they come back to EB3 again, all the June, July and aug should be clear.

Even if you see the processing dates...Some time EB2 dates are not changing and EB3 moving and now EB2 moving to EB3 is not moving.

Thanks Madhur

Last updates....

Why would there be a recent "Last Update" date at all if there has been no activity posted - no RFE or any other action? Perplexing!

Hi guys I am in the same boat as u all

EB3

I-140 RD 8/18/03
ND ????
AP ????

looks like some of the recent EB3 approvals are from July 03 time frame.........hopefully us August folks will see flury of approvals soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys,

what do u mean there has been a activity in your case..how do u find that????