ND 2005 Approved!

ccordova624

Registered Users (C)
Finally my date came!!!!
Today, I got this email update that my new card has been ordered for production...... less than a week after my biometrics code 3.... I emailed them yesterday and they told me that my fingerprints were pending... I replied them back telling them that I tooked them on so and so date and that an officer in Oakland told me that they cleared. TSC replied back saying your case is pending adjudication.... and today I got this email from CRIS...

Hang in there fellows... and inquire them by email, phone and congress....

--------------------------------------
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 14, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

congrats!!!

Your wait is over!! I just submitted my code 3 biometrics last week and my nd is 09/2005. So maybe my time is coming soon. I just e-mailed Tsc and asked them about my status and if my case is going to be processed soon. Let's hope they respond soon. Enjoy your freedom and best of luck.:)

How do you guys email TSC? This is new to me. Can you share how to do that?

Thanks very much