ND 2005 Approved

TSC05S

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I got this email Yesterday :

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On January 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

=========================

is that mean my trouble ended with USCIS ?
I got another LUD today :confused: what is that for ?

I don't know what is going on ... my status changed again to :

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On January 25, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

is that different from the status above ? should I get another email when they mail the GC?

Nd 09/2004 Approved

Finally got approved!!

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On January 26, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

The only advice i could give you guys is to keep calling customer service,your case will get attention.

Good luck

ND 09/2004
12/2005 case transfered to TSC
01/2006 RFE
03/27/06 USCIS RECEIVED RFE (medical)
03/27/06 LUD
Nothing......
12/09/2006 LUD
01/25/2006 lud
01/27/2006 Approved :) :) :) :) :) :)!!!

No Bio taken yet but Approved!!! I can believe it.
Thanks to you all !!!

Call the number that is on the last notice you received and choose the option related to requested for evidence
you will be asked to enter your case number. After that, you will be directed to the center that is taking care of your case.
I've called almost 5 times, they were always nice.Just emphasize your concern.In my case the oficer told me that she was going to submit a request for finger print.
I did not received it but 2 months later the Lud changed and my case was approved.
I have not done the finger print yet.
Hope that helps!