ND 10/2002, no RFE, no 2nd FP, anybody on same boat?

I am....

Hopefully we will start seeing 10/2002 approvals shortly....I just applied for my 3rd AP/EAD couple of weeks ago....

Mee too

I did apply AP (3rd)and EAD (3rd) in middle of April and AP got approved in May and EAD was approved in June. Still no 2nd FP for me.

well 10/2002 folks are little bit unlucky

I'm also in the same boat , RD 10/2002 No 2nd FP and no rfe and already changed job ...

Applied for 3rd EAD .. at NSC no reply even for that
well RD April 29th

So No change frustrating.... eeeh . On the other side I have friend who lives in same block of my apts with Nov 2002 RD, his case approved already last month. Thanks at least some body got approved...:) only god can understand the pattern of USCIS pattern of approvals

485crazy said:
I'm also in the same boat , RD 10/2002 No 2nd FP and no rfe and already changed job ...

Applied for 3rd EAD .. at NSC no reply even for that
well RD April 29th

So No change frustrating.... eeeh . On the other side I have friend who lives in same block of my apts with Nov 2002 RD, his case approved already last month. Thanks at least some body got approved...:) only god can understand the pattern of USCIS pattern of approvals
Another Nov 2002 approval..... NO FAIR...... when will we all be approved.... Good Luck to your neighbor... was his case filed at NSC too?????

as for me.. our AP2s got approved today .... showing some action.... but on the other hand makes me wonder if the FP2 that we went through were really for AP2 .... think about it.... USCIS sucks

ND 10/2002, no RFE, no 2nd FP

I did apply 3rd EAD in May 22 . Still no 2nd FP for me.
I-485 RD 09/12/2002; ND 10/18/02
1st FP 11/22/2002
2nd FP ????
RFE ????
AD ????

Well My neighbor applied from NSC and EB2 , I'm not sure if that matters . And only that is difference between me and him.....:)

My ND 10/15/2002, Did 2nd FP on June 21, 2004, no RFE yet

Also waiting for something to happen

My wife received 2nd FP notice yesterday. Hope I could receive it by the end of this month (I re-did my 1st one a month later since my 1st one wasn't clear). Strange thing is the online last touched time issn't changed. I think nothing triggered the 2nd FP in my wife's case. Her last application for AP was approved on Feb. 04.