ND 04/01/03 EB2 approved

mysunny007

Registered Users (C)
I thought for a while whether I should create new thread with approval or not . After debating for two minutes , I decided that I would .After all I have been waiting for this day for so many months .

My 485 as well as my wife's were approved . See my signature for details .
This forum has been of great help to me . I wish speedy approvals for those who have been waiting for long .

My observation is : make sure that your dates are past 485 published dates . Make sure your FP did not expire . Make sure NAMECHECK is complete .

I am glad that USCIS could approve our cases exactly 30 days after they have received response for RFE .

Thanks
Sunny

congratulation

mysunny007:
It is nice to hear april case approved. Can I ask you when did you send email to FBI. Did you file a form of FOIA or not.

How can i make sure my name check is completed.

Thanks

My case is 6 months older than projected processing data in vsc. I HAVE NO IDEA about my case. The april 2003 case is really unluck. I only saw few of them been approved.

Enjoy it!

question

va_gc has already posed this question. Could you please let us know if you got in touch with the FBI to get your Name Check expedited/completed with the help of FOIPA request ?

Thanks in advance

mysunny007 said:
I thought for a while whether I should create new thread with approval or not . After debating for two minutes , I decided that I would .After all I have been waiting for this day for so many months .

My 485 as well as my wife's were approved . See my signature for details .
This forum has been of great help to me . I wish speedy approvals for those who have been waiting for long .

My observation is : make sure that your dates are past 485 published dates . Make sure your FP did not expire . Make sure NAMECHECK is complete .

I am glad that USCIS could approve our cases exactly 30 days after they have received response for RFE .

Thanks
Sunny

My response with regard to Name check Expediting may not help you much as The steps that I took were very preliminary and minimal . But I always flet bad that my namecheck was not done because of the communicaiton error between FBI and VSC .Here is what I did .Refer other namecheck threads for comments by Gurus .

I sent two Emails . I sent the response from FBI that name check was never requested by VSC to Senator . It looks like people at Senator they followed up with VSC/FBI ( I am not sure ) . I also wrote a letter to FBI as was suggested in other forums . I don't know what worked . I never did FOIA request .

Hope this answers your questions .

-Sunny

Thank you all , who took time to post congratulations .
I wish you as well as those in waiting since 2002 and early 2003 an "Early and smooth Approval ".

Sunny